Beat Ohio weather with layers

Fashion+Photo
Fashion Photo

The spring weather changes have allowed students to stay trendy with warmer layers and the latest spring trends. This week, students were disappointed with the temperature dropping, but looked stylish in combat boots, leggings and knit crewnecks. On the warmer days, crop tops and low-rise lace ups were popular choices.

Art majors Kree and Taylor catch up in the Union while rocking both types of ensembles. To achieve Kree’s crop top/turban styled headband, check out items from UrbanOutfitters.com. The accessories section offers trendy crochet lace and chic chain head wraps for under $24.

The crop tops offered are available in a variety of different spring patterns including floral and pinstripes. Taylor’s look can be achieved with leather leggings, high top Dr. Marten boots and a knit, oversized sweater, all easily found on popular college fashionista website, urbanOG.com.

When the notorious Ohio weather complicates your style, ditch the tank top and UGGs and use layering and accessories as a way to defeat the climate confusion.