Falcon’s flaunt their spring styles

%26%23160%3B

Finally, spring has sprung and campus is filled with spring trends and lighter layers. The weather has allowed Falcons to give spring a proper induction with expressive outfits and their favorite outdoor activities.

High waist shorts, gladiator sandals and envelope clutches clothe the ladies, while guys fly by on longboards rocking lace-up sneakers and thin V-neck tees.

Ali Prestifilippo, apparel merchandising and product development major, rocks a layered look of a denim vest button-up and an ivory tank. For cooler classrooms, she wears dark wash skinnies and gladiator style footwear.

For the ladies, sheer cropped button-up shirts are the latest and trendiest top selection.

Close in shape, denim vests balance out a put-together outfit consisting of a skirt or shorts. Spring patterns include the always flattering floral, but sticking to solids is the best option for bright color blocking.

Pack up the UGG boots and break out a pair of flats from UrbanOG.com. UrbanOG offers a fantastic selection of shoes, and the flats, sandals and gladiator styles are currently on sale and priced around $20 and under.

When taking consideration of an ensemble’s shape, accessories are crucial. As seen on Ali, longer necklaces and a few rings complete a minimalistic style.

While spring is all about minimalist styles, no piece of jewelry is as simple and girly as a classy spoon ring. Dan Kemp of Dank Artistry offers incredible styles for around $20. Add one or two to edge out your favorite spring ensemble. Check out Dan’s collection at www.etsy.com/shop/dankartistry.

Express your spring style with slim shapes, minimalistic jewelry and a fabulous pair of flats. Stay fashionable, Falcons!