Blotter for Monday, January 23- Monday, January 30

MON., JAN. 23

1:22 A.M.

A drug violation was reported in Kreischer/Batchelder.

7:17 P.M.

A drug violation was reported in Kohl Hall.

TUES., JAN. 24

11:38 A.M.

An ambulance assistance was reported in Kreischer/Compton.

5:50 P.M.

An ambulance assistance was reported at Falcon Heights.

WED., JAN. 25

6:07 A.M.

4:29 P.M.

A drug violation was reported at Kreischer/Batchelder.

8:32 P.M.

Criminal mischief was reported in Harshman/Anderson.

9:57 P.M.

Criminal mischief was reported in Harshman/Chapman.

9:58 P.M.

11:17 P.M.

A drug violation was reported in Harshman/Anderson.

THURS., JAN. 26

4:28 A.M.

Alec M. Bouria, of Rocky River, Ohio, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in Harshman/Anderson. His age was not provided.

1:29 P.M.

Complainant reported a broken radar detector, expired lottery ticket and a bottle of Banana Republic cologne stolen from an unlocked vehicle within the 700 block of Manville Ave.

1:40 P.M.

An ambulance assistance was reported at the Union.

2:50 P.M.

A theft of less than $500 was reported at the Moore Musical Arts Center.

5:21 P.M.

Joette E. Babel, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for theft/shoplifting at Walmart after allegedly trying to steal $163 worth of merchandise.

5:22 P.M.

A GPS was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle within the 200 block of S. Prospect St. It was allegedly taken sometime between Jan. 22 after 6 p.m. and 4 p.m. the present day.

7:09 P.M.

A theft of less than $500 was reported at the Student Recreation Center.

10:49 P.M.

A Hewlett Packard Smart laptop and an iPhone charger were reported stolen within the 800 block of 5th St. They were worth $1,800 and $25, respectively.

FRI., JAN. 27

2:36 A.M.

Alvin B. Stephens III, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired near Ridge and North Summit streets.

10:44 A.M.

Shawn D. Matthews, 29, of Bowling Green, was arrested on an active warrant from Rossford Police and was transported to the Wood County Justice Center.

12:50 P.M.

Sarah Vanessa Steinmeyer, 32, of Findlay, was arrested for theft at Meijer after allegedly concealing $127 worth of merchandise. She was banned from the store and lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

11:23 P.M.

Nathan A. Nickey, 19, of Maumee, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination near Frazee and Thurstin streets.

11:40 P.M.

Michael A. Brick, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/nuisance party within the 200 block of S. Summit St.

11:44 P.M.

A bowling pin was reportedly thrown through the back window of a car within the 300 block of Campbell Hill Road, causing $200 worth of damage.

SAT., JAN. 28

12:02 A.M.

Darion J.C. Delaney, 20, was cited for open container of alcohol; and Malik Raheem Stokes, 19, of Phildelphia, PA, was cited for underage possession of alcohol within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St. Delaney’s address was not provided.

12:29 A.M.

Jeric Lamar Evans, 19, of North Canton, Ohio, was cited for criminal trespass within the 200 block of N. Main St.

1:00 A.M.

Brittni Paige Paputza, 18, of Huron, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St.

1:36 A.M.

James C.J. Myers, 22, of Millbury, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:10 A.M.

Charles E. Farris IV, 18, of Bowling Green, was cited for menacing within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St.

2:31 A.M.

Cody Chance Harris, 18, of Bowling Green, was arrested for criminal trespass and underage under the influence within the 400 block of E. Napoleon Road.

4:42 A.M.

Philip I. Kibisu, 31, of Bowling Green, was cited for littering in a public place within the 700 block of 5th St.

9:57 A.M.

Complainants reported items taken out of their vehicles within the 600 block of Elm St. One of the vehicles was locked and the other was not.

12:09 P.M.

Complainant reported a purse stolen from a vehicle within the 1200 block of N. Main St. The purse was later found, but $100 in cash was missing. There were no obvious signs of forced entry into the vehicle.

1:21 P.M.

Otis R. Moore, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for criminal damaging within the 2000 block of E. Napoleon Road.

1:31 P.M.

A black 32 gigabyte iPad 2, a 32 gigabyte iPod Touch, a pair of Dr. Dre Monster headphones and a Sony car stereo face plate were reportedly stolen out of a locked vehicle within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St. They were valued at $600, $200, $300 and $300, respectively.

3:16 A.M.

Complainant reported items taken from an unlocked vehicle within the 800 block of 6th St. They were taken between 1 and 7 a.m. the present day.

4:12 P.M.

A red electric air pump valued at $50 was taken from a vehicle within the 700 block of Manville Ave. There were no signs of damage or forced entry.

4:45 P.M.

Two complainants reported their vehicles were entered overnight within the 500 block of Derby Ave., with a $100 GPS taken from one of them. The other vehicle did not have anything taken.

11:41 P.M.

Anna Marie Scherting, 19, of Waterville, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 800 block of E. Wooster St.

SUN., JAN. 29

12:17 A.M.

Zachary S. Finley, 19, of Collins, Ohio; Joshua R. Good, 19, of Norwalk, Ohio; and Drake M. Grine, of Norwalk, Ohio, were all cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol.

12:29 A.M.

Collin M. Walker, 20, of Archbold, Ohio, was arrested for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Church St. He was also cited for disorderly conduct/public urination and obstructing official business and lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

12:57 A.M.

Justyn Anthony Geraghty, 20, of Bowling Green, was arrested on an outstanding warrant within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave. He was transported to the Wood County Justice Center and charges are pending with a reported assault under investigation.

1:06 A.M.

Vanessa Ann Heileman, 18; and Rebecca A. Heileman, 21, both of Port Clinton, Ohio, were both cited for assault within the 900 block of Klotz Road.

2:23 A.M.

Dmitry Firsov, 26, of Loveland, Ohio, was arrested for assault within the 100 block of N. Main St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

3:40 A.M.

Kyle G. Flynn, 25, of Powell, Ohio, was arrested for criminal damaging within the 100 block of N. Main St. He was transported to the Wood County Justice Center.

4:06 A.M.

Jared R. Fries, of Norwalk, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 900 block of W. Wooster St.

4:37 A.M.

Kyle S. Bundschuh, 19, of Norwalk, Ohio, was arrested for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 400 block of S. Summit St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

5:42 A.M.

Anthony L. Almanza, 21, of Hamler, Ohio; and Marcus I. Baun, 25, of Delta, Ohio, were both cited for disorderly conduct/fighting within the 300 block of Ridge St.

10:37 A.M.

Two vehicles were reported to have a side mirror damaged in City Lot 1. Each mirror is estimated to have $200 in damage.

10:56 A.M.

Several items were reported to be taken from an unlocked vehicle within the 300 block of N. Main St.

6:05 P.M.

Sometime between 2 p.m. and 6:05 p.m. someone reportedly entered an unlocked vehicle and moved things around within the 300 block of N. Main St. Nothing valuable appeared to be taken.

11:05 P.M.

Complainant reported a Hewlett Packard laptop, multiple college textbooks, a graphing calculator, vehicle registration, checkbooks, a marriage license, birth cirtificates and social security cards stolen from a vehicle within the 300 block of N. Summit St. The laptop is valued at $1,000, the books at $850 and the calculator at $200. The vehicle was locked but had a malfunctioning window.

MON., JAN. 30

2:23 A.M.

James C.J. Myers, 22, of Millbury, Ohio, was arrested for theft within the 100 block of E. Wooster St. He allegedly ran up a bar tab of $208 and tried to leave without paying after his card was declined.