Police Blotter for Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THURSDAY, APRIL 9 8:17 A.M. Complainant reported unknown subjects threw a cinder block through the rear passenger’s side window of his vehicle, causing approximately $200 in damages. 8:18 A.M. Complainant reported a black, flatbed trailer with a rear folding ramp costing approximately $2,500 was stolen from Clark Fixture Technologies. 12:57 P.M. Brandon Bower, 18, of Bowling Green, was cited for loud sound amplification. 10:20 P.M. Complainant reported a dent was left in the windshield of his 2002 Pontiac Montana after unknown persons were seen shooting BB Guns in the parking lot near 4th Street. 10:43 P.M. Rachel Figliomeni, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for prohibited acts after using someone else’s identification to enter Uptown/Downtown Bar. 11:22 P.M. Dennis Fite, 27, of Bowling Green,’ was arrested for criminal trespass after being escorted from Uptown/Downtown Bar and then returning later on in the night. 11:44 P.M. Radley Yates, 18, of Fremont, Ohio, was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after he was observed rolling marijuana joints in the backseat of his vehicle. FRIDAY, APRIL 10 12:01 A.M. Sergio Dejesus, 18, of Fremont, Ohio, was cited for prohibited acts after submitting a fake identification to Uptown/Downtown Bar to gain entry to the bar. 12:07 A.M. Offenhauer West Hall staff requested officer to assist in identifying a subject in a room with open containers. The officer advised no alcohol in the room. The resident was given a verbal warning for disorderly conduct. 12:12 A.M. Megan Mitchell, 19, of Columbus, was cited for prohibited acts. 12:38 A.M. Custodian reported suspicious person bothering her in University Hall. 1:30 A.M. Alex Reidt, of Edgerton, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence at Ridge and Thurstin. 2:36 A.M. Angela Bennett, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct after getting into a fight in a parking lot on North Main Street. 10:14 A.M. Complainant reported unknown subjects tore two plastic shutters off the front of Changes on Mane, causing approximately $100 in damages. 12:34 P.M. Complainant reported unknown subjects entered his residence on North Grove Street and stole an X-Box 360 gaming system and four X-Box 360 video games. 2:16 P.M. Russell Riches, 49, of Perrysburg, was charged with two counts of inducing panic after he made claims stating he was going to get a gun and begin slaughtering people, as well as begin robbing banks. 7:20 P.M. Complainant reported their MacBook laptop computer was stolen from their room in Founders. 11:15 P.M. Graham Sleet, 20, of Toledo, was cited for disorderly conduct after he was observed urinating beside a house on Bentwood Lane. 11:33 P.M. Ronald Leroux, 42, of Perrysburg, was cited for disorderly conduct after he was ordered to leave Days Inn after getting into an altercation with staff. SATURDAY, APRIL 11 12:08 A.M. Duane Welch, 22, of Barberton, Ohio, was arrested for open container of alcohol and obstructing official business after he was observed holding a red plastic cup with Natural Light Beer inside. When police approached, he threw the cup into bushes on Main and Wooster and told officers it contained Kool-Aid. When asked for identification, Welch ran from police. 12:56 A.M. Daniel Hagele, 20, of Perrysburg, was cited for prohibited acts and underage under the influence after he attempted to use someone else’s identification to enter Uptown/Downtown Bar. 1:29 A.M. Elisa Cano, 23, of Bowling Green, was arrested for disorderly conduct after crossing in front of an officer’s patrol car, causing him to brake abruptly. 2:41 A.M. Officer flagged down a male subject in Lot 4A, the subject then hid behind cars. 5:17 A.M. Kantola Hannes, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for disorderly conduct and criminal trespass after becoming belligerent when asked to leave a friend’s apartment on 6th Street. 10:45 P.M. Edward Biegel, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for disorderly conduct with persistence after becoming aggressive and yelling at his grandmother even after officers told him to stop. SUNDAY, APRIL 12 12:10 A.M. A juvenile was arrested for underage drinking, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Terence Davis, 18, of Fremont, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle and underage drinking after a 12 ounce bottle of Bud Light Beer was found in the rear seat of his vehicle. 2:00 A.M. Dustin Amos, 22, of McClure, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle under the influence. 2:46 A.M. Complainant reported her 2002 Pontiac Grand Am was stolen from Lot 1 after her keys were lost while she was at the Cla-Zel or 149 North Bar. 3:12 A.M. Officer observed a male subject crawling through a Founders window from outside. The student advised it was his room. The officer told the student to use the proper entrance. 9:19 A.M. Complainant reported unknown subjects broke the rear window of her vehicle while it was parked on Troup Avenue, causing approximately $250 in damages.