Former BGSU men’s basketball guard Marcus Hill transfers to NC State

Marcus+Hill+%280%29+celebrating+with+a+win+insight+
Drake Harlett
Marcus Hill (0) celebrating with a win insight

Former Bowling Green men’s basketball guard Marcus Hill announced he is transferring to North Carolina State University (NC State) in a post on his Instagram.  

Hill averaged 20.5 points, 5.0 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game in 34 contests last season with the Falcons. Hill’s 20.5 points per game were the 29th most in the country. 

The Rockford, Illinois native recorded a stretch of nine straight games with 20 points or more last season, the longest streak in the nation. 

Hill was named to the All-Mid American (MAC) Conference First Team and was named the MAC player of the week on four separate occasions last season. 

Hill’s 698 points in the 2023-2024 campaign are the fifth-most in a single season in program history. 

Hill is the second Falcon to transfer this offseason, after his former teammate Rashaun Agee announced his commitment to the University of Southern California (USC). Anthony McComb lll, Pj Edwards and EJay Greer remain in the portal.