Police Blotter for Monday, April 6, 2009

FRIDAY, April 3 10:59 P.M. Brian Hart, 19, of Elyria, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol, open container of alcohol and littering in public on Leroy Avenue and Enterprise Street. 11:20 P.M. Michael Wenzke, 24, of Toledo, was cited for disorderly conduct and urinating in public on Enterprise and Evers Streets. SATURDAY, April 4 12:01 A.M. Police responded to a call at Mason’s BG Car Care on East Wooster Street to subjects trying to steal tires. Two subjects were warned for criminal mischief. They advised they were just messing with the tires while Erin Burk, 18, of Bowling Green went inside Circle K to buy beer. Burk was cited for prohibited acts and an underage under the influence. 12:10 A.M. Jade Schaffner, 19, of Fayette, Ohio, was cited for an open container of alcohol, underage possession of alcohol after being observed holding an open can of Busch Light beer and attempted to hide it on the floor of a vehicle. 12:23 A.M. Alexander Gibson, 18, of Bowling Green, was arrested for underage under the influence after being observed falling down on the sidewalk at College and Clough. Officers checked his welfare and he had bloodshot eyes and admitted to drinking. 12:32 A.M. Brian Duncan, 21, of Huber Heights, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct and public urination. Todd Krause, 18, of Bellevue, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol, disorderly conduct and public urination. 12:39 A.M. Uptown bar called for an officer for an underage intoxicated male and female giving the doormen a hard time. David Gaynor, 19, of Farmington Hills, Mich., was arrested for obstructing official business, disorderly conduct while intoxicated and underage under the influence. Gaynor was being restrained by bar staff as he yelled profanities. He attempted to flee and refused to be handcuffed. Alexander Fehrenbach, 19, of Powell, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol. 12:47 A.M. Michael Krafft, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for nuisance party on Burrwood and Mercer. 12:52 A.M. Kyle Ervin, 35, of Bowling Green, and Robert Sheerks, 38, of Port Clinton, Ohio, were cited for disorderly conduct for fighting at 149 North bar. 1:32 A.M. Timothy Hightower, 25, of Bowling Green, was cited for prohibited acts at Uptown Downtown bar. 1:48 A.M. Kevin Cox, 20, of Tipp City, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct and public urination on East Wooster Street. 1:52 A.M. Anthony Peiffer, 19, of Fostoria, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence at 149 North bar. 1:57 A.M. Andrew Somich, 21, of Perry, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct and fighting at 149 North bar. Grant VanBuren, 18, of Lorain, Ohio, was arrested for underage possession of alcohol and possession of marijuana. 2:21 A.M. Thomas Robertson, 24, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct and public urination on Clough Street. 2:35 A.M. Alyssia Moder, 19, of Bowling Green, was arrested for underage under the influence of alcohol after being found passed out in the bathroom at Howard’s Club H. 4:53 A.M. Nathan Anzelc, 21, of Perry, Ohio, was arrested for criminal trespass, disorderly conduct, unable to care for self, drug abuse and possession of marijuana under 100 grams after being found knocking on complainant’s Enclave door and not leaving. 9:30 A.M. Tyler Wilson, 21, and Alexander Welly, 21, both of Bowling Green, were arrested for failure to maintain a litter free premise by allowing beer cans and other trash to be strewn about the yard without being cleaned up on North Enterprise. 12:30 P.M. Complainant reported their back car window was broken overnight and it looked like a beer bottle was thrown through the window. Officers spoke with nearby resident who had a party overnight, and they did not witness anyone throwing bottles. 9:51 P.M. Nicholas Clere, 25, of Bowling Green, was cited for driving under suspended license and operating a vehicle while intoxicated on Clough. 10:10 P.M. William Krysh, 25, of Bowling Green, was cited for littering on public property. 11:56 P.M. Christina Schooner, 22, of Grand Rapids, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct and fighting after allegedly striking a bouncer at Uptown Downtown bar. She was advised she was never welcome in the bar again. SUNDAY, April 5 12:17 A.M. Subjects stated they had been jumped as they walked past Kamikaze’s bar. They could not give descriptions of the jumpers and showed no signs of injury. 1:22 A.M. Koryall Robinson, 21, of Chicago, was cited for an open container of alcohol in a city parking garage. 1:34 A.M. Michael Noll, 21, of Dayton, was cited for disorderly conduct and public urination in a city parking lot. 1:46 A.M. Robert Twigg, 30, of Holland, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct and public urination on Clough Street. 1:51 A.M. Jerrell Smith, 23, and Alissa Smith, 21, both of Fostoria, Ohio, were cited for disorderly conduct and fighting at Uptown Downtown bar.