9 items to try at Starbucks this fall

The temperatures are dropping, the leaves are changing and the days are growing shorter. Which can only mean one thing: it’s fall. Fall comes with a lot of things including fashion, movies, Halloween, and of course, fall food and drinks. Starbucks has come out with many new fall foods and drinks you should give a try.

Pumpkin Spice Latte

This list wouldn’t be complete without the pinnacle of fall drinks. The Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks is a classic. The espresso in this drink will get you ready to start your day, and the combination of pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg clove will definitely get you into the fall mood.

Salted Caramel Mocha

While it’s not as popular as the Pumpkin Spice Latte, the Salted Caramel Mocha is still a staple in fall drinks. The drink consists of espresso, steamed milk, mocha sauce and toffee syrup. The drink is then topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a sea salt topping. The Salted Caramel Mocha is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. You can also try it as a frappuccino.

Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew

This drink is exactly what you need to kickstart your morning this fall. The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew has loads of caffeine in it, but still has the fall taste. The cold brew is topped with a blend of the sweet cream foam and pumpkin sauce. If you’re not a hot coffee drinker, this drink is for you.

Caramel Apple Spice

If you’re not into coffee at all, this is definitely a drink you should try. While Starbucks doesn’t have actual apple cider, they do have steam apple juice, which when paired with the cinnamon syrup, tastes pretty close. The drink is topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle, making it the perfect fall drink for those who want to avoid coffee.

S’mores Cold Brew

This drink is technically on the so-called “secret menu,” and it’s a hidden gem. Start by asking for a cold brew, with 2 pumps of mocha syrup in the bottom. Then ask for the sweet cream foam on top with 3 pumps of the marshmallow, topped off with graham cracker topping. And there you have it: the perfect fall drink.

Chai Tea Latte

The Chai Tea Latte is another classic from Starbucks. This is another good drink for anyone who would like something other than coffee. The black tea is infused with cinnamon and clove spices, then finished with steamed milk. And you can also get it iced. This drink is the perfect blend of sweet and spicy, that will put you right into the fall mood.

If you’re wanting something to go with your fall drink, Starbucks has a few fall foods that pair nicely with your drink of choice.

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin

This muffin is the perfect snack to go with your drink. It’s topped with a dollop of cream cheese, and is even better warmed up.

Pumpkin Scone

The Pumpkin Scone is a nice little dessert to go with your drink. Similar to the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin, the Pumpkin Scone is topped with sweet icing.

Pumpkin Bread

The Pumpkin Bread is the final fall food on the Starbucks menu. The bread is spiced pumpkin, with crushed pumpkin seeds on the crust. But unlike the other food items, this one is available year round.