Falcons keep things classy despite weather

It’s not easy being the best dressed campus ever, you know.

We stand up against the notorious BG wind and bipolar weather patterns and still succeed in staying stylish!

Chris, a telecommunications major, manages to make it look easy. He takes a lunch break in the Union and wears a black North Face layered over a red American Eagle flannel.

Chris’ AE dark denim is accentuated by his fresh white kicks designed by Aldo Shoes.

Aldo is a high fashion shoe store producing high quality footwear for young adults. Their fresh-off the runway looks usually are pretty pricey, but with the ever changing trends of the fashion industry, their clearance section is filled with up-to-date styles.

The website, aldoshoes.com, is featuring 30 percent off women’s boots. Many of the more expensive styles are priced $25 and under.

Women’s ankle boots in white and gray are the perfect solution for those awkward days here at BG that make you ask yourself, “Lace ups or UGGS?”

Men’s casual sneakers in neutral colors have been reduced from $65 to $30, critical for containing that college student budget.

Check out all the styles in the stunning collection at aldoshoes.com, and stay fashionable, Falcons!