Falcon fashion just in time for fall

As the fall season at BG rolls along, students are breaking out the blazers and cardigans as they face the wind and head to class. Ben, a fashion merchandise student, sports his gray sweater outside of the Union Oval. He describes his style as simple, but unique. As seen on Ben, edgy neutrals have become a popular trend this season, especially charcoal tones. The blacks, whites, and grays have definitely taken a stand against the ever popular browns and reds of autumn. He shared his favorite fall trend, beanies. The hats have graced the heads of many Falcons this past week, giving winter hats a new flare. These are extremely popular for men, keeping you warm without the itchy, suffocated feeling of a wool hat. H&M is a great store to shop at this season, with fresh off the runway looks and college budget attainable prices. The store has created a line of cardigans for men and women, each accentuated with their own personal details. Also featured, knit beanie hats for less than $10. Check out the deals at H&M’s website and don your neutral toned blazers around campus. Stay fashionable Falcons!