Falcon fashion: finals week

In the midst of finals week, students are ready to put down the books and celebrate the holidays. Mary Wright, a journalism major, finishes up her studies while looking comfortable and adorable.

While we choose our oversized BG sweatpants and old volleyball sweatshirts for studying, taking your finals and bumming it is not the best idea. Studies have shown that students that dressed in a put-together ensemble scored better on exams. If you’re wearing a nice outfit, you’re more likely to carry yourself in a positive manner.

By exuding confidence, students focused more on their studies than on being tired and sluggish. To look stylish and stay comfortable, don an outfit like Mary’s.

She wears an oversized forever 21 sweater paired with Wet Seal leggings and her tan classic mini UGGS. Not only is this look perfect for studying and testing, but for finishing your holiday shopping.

To stay within that college budget, especially during this time of the year, check out Old Navy’s assortment of shawl-collar sweaters.

Guys, to achieve that comfortable-classy look, Banana-Republic offers an arrangement of men’s Verino V-neck sweaters. To keep your feet unfrozen, Aldo Shoes just released their collection of cold winter boots for men and women, perfect for kicking it in the snow (if it ever shows up.) Ace all of your finals, and look great doing so. Stay fashionable, falcons.