Cold winter weather won’t stop falcon fashion

fashion
fashion

Temperatures drop but the winter trends don’t stop. Falcons fuel their fashion this season with winter accessories including hats, scarves, shearlings and of course, UGGS.

Sammi Frankenberg, a cheerleader, rocks a gray American Eagle beanie with her charcoal Rue 21 pea coat and chestnut classic cut UGG boots. Her favorite midwinter trends include pea coats and texting gloves.

Need a Christmas gift for your roommate? Check out American Eagle’s array of winter hats, knit gloves and sequined loop scarves. AE sweaters and cardigans are perfect for kicking it in your dorm or beating the cold on your way to class.

As Santa gets ready to make his way over Bowling Green, make sure UGG Australia’s new collection is at the top of your list. Holiday shimmer sequin boots are featured in showstopping colors like neon violet, neon orange, and ruby red.

If you’re looking for a more neutral winter boot, UGG lattice cardy is the shoe for you. The knit material is warm enough to beat the BG wind, but cute enough to be worn out to your favorite clubs and bars. Though UGGS are quite pricey for your college budget, the reliable quality is made for years of usage. Throw on some UGGS and American Eagle attire and let it snow.

Stay fashionable, falcons.