Baseball game at Michigan State canceled

Bowling+Green%2C+OH+-+The+Falcons+defeated+the+Bobcats+26-5+on+Saturday+afternoon+at+Steller+Field+in+Bowling+Green%2C+Ohio.+
Drake Harlett
Bowling Green, OH – The Falcons defeated the Bobcats 26-5 on Saturday afternoon at Steller Field in Bowling Green, Ohio.

The athletic department announced that due to impending weather, Tuesday’s BGSU baseball game against Michigan State in East Lansing has been canceled and will not be rescheduled.

The Falcons complete their non-conference schedule Wednesday, traveling to Purdue Fort Wayne with a scheduled 3 p.m. first pitch. The Falcons have lost three of their last four road games and resume Mid-American Conference play this weekend at Eastern Michigan.

Despite losing their last two games to Western Michigan, BGSU remains atop the MAC baseball standings, ahead of the second-place Broncos. Eastern Michigan is next-to-last in the MAC and riding a 13-game losing streak. The Eagles are slated to play at Ohio State today and at Michigan State tomorrow ahead of the four-game series against the Falcons. Heading into those midweek games, the Eagles haven’t posted a victory since clobbering Ohio University 15-6 on April 12.