Blotter for Thursday, April 4 through Sunday, April 7

THURS., APRIL 4

10:49 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night an unknown person stole the rear license plate from a vehicle within the 100 block of W. Gypsy Lane Road.

1:35 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person made an unauthorized withdrawal of $100 from her bank account.

FRI., APRIL 5

12:07 A.M.

Allen Michael West, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/loud music within the 300 block of Parkview Drive.

2:46 A.M.

Maricella Angelita Hernandez, 20, of Findlay, Ohio, was cited for underage/under the influence of alcohol within the 100 block of E. Wooster St.

9:15 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime around midnight an unknown subject stole an iPhone 4 within the 100 block of N. Main St.

10:08 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime after 3 p.m. Thursday, an unknown subject broke the rail of a residence within the 300 block of Clough St. The estimated damage is $200.

1:12 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person stole aprons and rags from a business within the 200 block of N. Main St. The items were valued at less than $100.

4:12 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person busted the front windshield of a vehicle within the 300 block of Palmer Ave. The estimated damage is $300.

11:44 P.M.

Karesse J. Atibagos, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage possession of alcohol within the 900 block of Fourth St.

SAT., APRIL 6

12:27 A.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person threw a rock at the front door of a residence breaking the window pane within the 100 block of S. College Drive. The estimated damage is $200.

2:02 A.M.

Kristin D. White, 20, of Pioneer, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired, failure to maintain reasonable control and open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle within the 100 block of N. Prospect St. Tad William Eynon, 19, of Bowling Green, was arrested for underage/under the influence of alcohol, underage possession of alcohol and prohibited acts/use of ID of another. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

2:34 A.M.

Jon D. Cody, 25, of Bowling Green, was cited for nuisance party within the 700 block of S. College Drive.

5:07 A.M.

Shawn A. Scott, 34, of Fostoria, Ohio, was arrested for burglary and assault within the 600 block of Kenwood Ave. He was transported to the Wood County Justice Center.

9:04 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the morning, an unknown person shattered the back passenger window of a vehicle within the 200 block of Manville Ave. The estimated damage is $500.

3:26 P.M.

Complainant reported that two unknown people stole art from a business within the 1000 block of S. Main St. The art is valued at $228.98.

8:15 P.M.

A juvenile was arrested for resisting arrest within the 2100 block of E. Wooster St. She was lodged in the Juvenile Detention Center.

8:42 P.M.

Complainant reported that a group of people pulled the toilet out of the wall of a business within the 100 block of E. Wooster St. The estimated damage is $500.

SUN., APRIL 7

12:50 A.M.

Complainants reported that an unknown person pepper sprayed them within the 100 block of E. Wooster St.

4:07 A.M.

Andrew K. Macritchie, 26, of Northwood, Ohio, was arrested for operating a vehicle impaired near East Napoleon Road and South Dunbridge Road. He was lodged at the Wood County Justice Center.