Blotter for Thursday, April 11 through Saturday, April 13

THURS., APRIL 11

5:24 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown subject opened a locked tool box and stole several tools within the 600 block of S. Main St. The items were valued at $3,100.

FRI., APRIL 12

2:40 A.M.

Alisyn N. Staskiewicz, 19, of Plain City, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired within the 1400 block of E. Wooster St.

9:54 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person entered two vehicles and stole $4 in change, two speakers, a class ring and a wallet between the two within the 800 block of E. Napoleon Road. The items were valued at a total of $360.

3:25 P.M.

Complainant reported that a bike was stolen within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave.

3:57 P.M.

Complainant reported that her phone went missing within the 200 block of E. Reed St.

6:09 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person stole four CDs and sunglasses from an unlocked vehicle at Lot 1 downtown.

SAT., APRIL 13

12:11 A.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person broke the pane of a window of a residence within the 200 block of E. Reed St. The estimated damage is $100.

12:13 A.M.

Shanon Lanier Jackson, 37, of Wauseon, Ohio, was cited for open container in a motor vehicle within the 1100 block of S. Main St.

12:40 A.M.

Anthony C. Pape, 21; and Matthew G. Terry, 21, both of Bowling Green, were cited for open container within the 100 block of E. Court St.

1:26 A.M.

Matthew D. Popp, 22, of Mentor, Ohio, was cited for open container within the 200 block of N. Main St.

1:59 A.M.

Christopher William Becker, 34, of Defiance, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 400 block of E. Court St.

2:55 A.M.

Kole M. Coburn, 24, of Defiance, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and open container in a motor vehicle within the 400 block of E. Wooster St.