Blotter for Thrusday, February 7 through Saturday February 9

THU., FEB. 7

1:10 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle and stole $20, two blank CDs, three prescription bottles of Xanax, an anti-seizure medication and blood pressure medication within the 1100 block of S. Main St.

1:15 P.M.

Complainant reported receiving a fraudulent check within the 2100 block of E. Wooster St. The check belonged to a “delinquent account,” to a different bank than the one the person belonged to. When the person contacted the bank, it informed them the account information was so similar that it was typed wrong and accidentally attached to the person’s account.

2:49 P.M.

Complainant reported that two company signs were taken from a taxi of a business near Ordway Avenue and Main Street.

3:06 P.M.

Daniel L. Castner, 33, of Bowling Green, was arrested for theft within the 1200 block of N. Main St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

11:45 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person stole two signs off a vehicle and smeared Vaseline on the door handles within the 300 block of N. Grove St.

FRI., FEB. 8

2:19 A.M.

Michael P. Murphy, 27, of Bowling Green, was arrested on a warrant from the Ottawa Count Sheriff’s Office with then 100 block of E. Wooster St. He was sent into the custody of the Sheriff’s Office.

11:25 P.M.

Andrew A. Foltz, 23, of Findlay, Ohio, was cited for open container near East Wooster Street and University Lane.

11:34 P.M.

Shawn A. Bryant, 22, of Perrysburg, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Church St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center on a warrant.

SAT., FEB. 9

1:01 A.M.

Eric C. Leuthold, 21, of Bucyrus, Ohio, was cited for lending ID to another within the 100 block of N. Main St.

1:03 A.M.

Stephanie N. Williams, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct within the 2000 block of E. Napoleon Road.

1:42 A.M.

Robert Colin, Rioux, 23, of Sylvania, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of N. Prospect St.