Blotter for Saturday, February 2 through Sunday, February 3

SAT., FEB. 2

9:52 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime within the past couple of days, an unknown subject took the temporary tags off of a vehicle within the 60 block of Foxgate Circle West.

3:47 P.M.

James Jordan Dale III, 22, of Bowling Green, was arrested for attempted aggravated burglary within the 700 block of Fourth St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

5:46 P.M.

Randall Michelle Tussing, 26, of Wayne, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and no operators license within the 1000 block of S. Main St.

SUN., FEB. 3

12:16 A.M.

Nicholas A. Carson, 28, of Toledo, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at Lot 2 downtown.

12:23 A.M.

Colleen N. Coyne, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and crossing marked lanes near Clough Street and Manville Avenue.

1:12 A.M.

Jason A. Edds, 33, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of E. Wooster St.

2:37 A.M.

Kyle J. Smith, 24, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container near Clough and South Prospect streets.

2:49 A.M.

Chelsea B. Robinson, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for nuisance party within the 300 block of Campbell Hill Road.

4:17 A.M.

Complainant reported that two or three unknown subjects stole a Playstation 3 within the 200 block of N. Prospect St.

6:07 A.M.

Erica Lynn Kiefer, 23, of Bowling Green was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and failure to maintain reasonable control in a vehicle within the 1500 block of Clough St. Kiefer was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

12:40 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown subject took sandbags from a truck, threw them on the ground and broke a cable near the latch within the 800 block of Third St. The estimated damage is $300.

6:14 P.M.

Louis Frank Abdo IV, 21, of North Baltimore, Ohio, was arrested for criminal trespassing within the 1500 block of Clough St. He was transported to the Wood County Justice Center.