Blotter for Friday, October 4 through Saturday, October 5

FRI., OCT. 4

12:06 A.M.

Austin Lee Esqueda, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for criminal damaging within the 400 block of Ridge St.

3:03 A.M.

Elizabeth W. Maynard, 20; and Kayla R. Tesmer, 20, both of Bowling Green, were cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol within the 500 block of E. Merry Ave.

11:36 A.M.

Brian M. Bien, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/nuisance party within the 400 block of N. Enterprise St. Daniel John Stauffer, 18, of Ottawa, Ohio; and Brandon A. Tracy, 20, of Continental, Ohio, were arrested for underage possession of alcohol and open container. They were lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

SAT., OCT. 5

12:05 A.M.

Complainant reported that three unknown subjects assaulted him within the 800 block of E. Wooster St.

12:38 A.M.

Complainant reported than an unknown subject broke a window of a business within the 100 block of N. Main St.

1:16 A.M.

Complainant reported that people were dancing in the rain in the street and being a traffic hazard near East Court and North Enterprise streets.

2:26 A.M.

Chad M. Franklin, 25, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 200 block of N. Main St.

3:05 A.M.

Brady W. Frederick, 24, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired within the 300 block of E. Wooster St.

3:10 A.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown subject slashed all four tires on two vehicles within the 100 block of S. Enterprise St.