Blotter for Tuesday, October 1 through Wednesday, October 2

BLOTTER

TUES., OCT. 1

12:04 P.M.

Complainant reported theft of paychecks within the 500 block of Conneaut Ave. The paychecks amounted to a total of $340.

12:51 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person entered a locked vehicle and stole two pairs of sunglasses within the 700 block of Conneaut Ave. The glasses were valued at a total of $300.

1:30 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person entered the window of an apartment and stole a laptop within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave.

2:35 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person entered a vehicle and stole a GPS within the 600 block of Mckinley Drive.

4:04 P.M.

Neal Anthony Telles, 27, of Weston, Ohio, was cited for public indecency near South Prospect Street and Lehman Avenue.

4:17 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person broke into an apartment and stole a laptop, a gold ring, two video games and an Xbox 360 within the 100 block of Ada Ave. The items were valued at a total of $700.

6:52 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the weekend, an unknown person stole a bike within the 500 block of W. Poe Road.

WED., OCT. 2

1:01 A.M.

Jordan Andrew Bishop, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for possession of drug abuse paraphernalia within the 400 block of E. Napoleon Road. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.