Blotter for Sunday, August 25 through Monday, August 26

SUN., AUG. 25

10:01 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person stole a statue from a residence within the 800 block of Klotz Road. The statue was valued at $50.

1:57 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown subject broke six sunflower plants of a residence within the 800 block of N. Prospect St. The estimated damage is $15.

2:37 P.M.

Complainant reported that two unknown subjects stole BBQ chunks and a 12 oz. Mountain Dew from a business within the 100 block of W. Gypsy Lane Road. The total value of the items were $3.75.

3:32 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person threw eggs at her vehicle within the 700 block of Fourth St. There was no damage.

6:00 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the weekend, and unknown subject stole her American flag from a residence within the 600 block of N. Grove St. The flag was valued at $40.

6:35 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, unknown subjects threw eggs at a house and vehicle within the 1200 block of Alexandria Blvd. The estimated damage to the car is $300.

11:24 P.M.

Da’mia Mariah Pender, 20, of Bowling Green, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 500 block of Clough St. She was transported to the Wood County Justice Center on a warrant.

MON., AUG. 26

10:51 A.M.

Artuer D. Wilson, 23, of Cleveland, was arrested on a warrant within the 500 block of Frazee Ave. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

7:36 P.M.

Allexandru Lupan, 24; and Estephany Lorena Hernandez-Arita, 18, both of Chicago, were arrested for theft/shoplifting and falsification of identification within the 100 block of W. Gypsy Lane Road. They were lodged at the Wood County Justice Center.