Blotter for Tuesday, January 22 through Wednesday, January 23

TUES., JAN. 22

4:04 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown person stole an iPod from an unlocked vehicle within the 400 block of S. Enterprise St. The iPod was valued at $250.

WED., JAN. 23

1:53 A.M.

Alexandra M. Ferkany, 19, of Hilliard, Ohio; and Alaina Diane Monsey, 18, of Grove City, Ohio, were arrested for disorderly conduct/fighting, obstructing official business and underage/under the influence of alcohol within the 100 block of N. Main St. Monsey was also arrested for falsification of identification. They were lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

3:42 A.M.

Jason K. Bruckman, 28, of South Euclid, Ohio, was arrested for possession of heroin and possession of drug abuse instruments near East Wooster and South Enterprise streets. He was transported to the Wood County Justice Center.

6:29 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown subject broke the driver side window of a vehicle within the 900 block of W. Wooster St. The estimated damage is $200.

10:39 A.M.

Complainant reported that while looking at an adult website, a window popped up on his computer stating that he was looking at child pornography and that he would have to pay $300 for the window to disappear. The complainant wanted a police report stating that he was not looking at child pornography.