Blotter for Friday, October 24 through Sunday, October 26

FRI., OCT. 24

11:21 A.M.

Chad Michael Jones, 36, of Bowling Green, was arrested for theft within the 1300 block of Kensington Blvd. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

5:32 P.M.

Terrell Marquese E. Jackson, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 200 block of S. Mercer Rd.

11:48 P.M.

Brandon M. Rodrigues, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container and underage/under the influence near North Prospect Street and Leroy Avenue.

11:55 P.M.

Cole Allen Santos, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for burglary within the 100 block of N. Enterprise St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

SAT., OCT. 25

12:01 A.M.

Ryan Michael Kwiatkowski, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage possession of beer within the 800 block of N. Enterprise St. Nathan Michael Adkins, 20, of Walbridge, Ohio; and Jacob Joseph Riley, 19, of Holland, Ohio, were both cited for underage possession of alcohol.

12:19 A.M.

Jonah Frank Thomas, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container and underage/under the influence near North Enterprise and Pike Streets.

1:00 A.M.

David M. Koons, 25, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/loud music within the 500 block of W. Gypsy Lane Rd.

2:03 A.M.

Brendon D. Claypool, 22, of Findlay, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/fighting within the 100 block of N. Main St. Devin Thomas Edward Hayes, 20, of Toledo, was cited for disorderly conduct/fighting and underage/under the influence.

2:21 A.M.

Marcel Lemaitre, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/urinating in public within the 100 block of W. Court St.

2:33 A.M.

Dylan Tsuyoshi Aoki, 18, of Bowling Green, was arrested for underage/under the influence, criminal damaging and criminal trespass within the 200 block of Crim St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

SUN., OCT. 26

1:12 A.M.

Matthew Alexander Dillon, 22, of Findlay, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/urinating in public within the 100 block of N. Main St.

1:39 A.M.

Bryce A. Brockschmidt, 34, of Fremont, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/urinating in public within the 200 block of N. Main St.

1:53 A.M.

Lindsay Anne Harmon, 20, of Bowling Green, was arrested for underage/under the influence within the 100 block of N. Main St. She was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

9:58 A.M.

Complainant reported three boards from a fence were broken within the 100 block of S. College Dr. Estimated damage $30.

11:37 P.M.

Nathaniel Arthur King, 20, of Bowling Green; and Taylor Elizabeth Cook, 18, of Bowling Green, were both cited for criminal trespass on RR tracks near East Merry Avenue and the Rail Road trac