Blotter for Friday, August 29 through Sunday, August 31

BLOTTER

FRI., AUG. 29

4:08 P.M.

Christopher Morris, 32, of Bowling Green, was cited for theft/shoplifting and possession of criminal tools within the 100 block of W. Gypsy Lane Rd.

8:55 P.M.

Kendyll D. Cullum, 21, of Bowling Green; and Dylan Earl David Gray, 21, of Findlay, Ohio, were both cited for possession of marijuana near Lot 2 downtown.

11:47 P.M.

Ashton Rebecca Martin, 19, of Maumee, Ohio, was cited for open container and underage/under the influence of alcohol within the 300 block of N. Enterprise St. Cameron Allen Brandt, 19, of Perrysburg, Ohio; and Quinton E. Haggard, 18, of Maumee, Ohio, were both cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol.

SAT., AUG. 30

12:01 A.M.

Dominique K. Pittman, 19, of Toledo, was cited for underage possession of alcohol and possession of marijuana within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St. Sir Edjuan Lee James Maddox, 20, of Toledo, was cited for open container.

12:24 A.M.

Raymond Ivory Robinson, 22, of Southfield, Michigan, was cited for open container within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St.

12:51 A.M.

Jasmine Rose O’Brien, 18, of Perrysburg, Ohio; and Kelsie Marie Tucholski, 18, of Perrysburg, Ohio, were both cited for underage/under the influence of alcohol near Lot 4 downtown.

2:18 A.M.

Riley E. Kuess, 20, of Coldwater, Ohio, was cited for underage/under the influence within the 100 block of E. Wooster St.

2:50 A.M.

Leonardo Lopez Jr., 26, of Mission, Texas, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 200 block of E. Wooster St.

9:22 A.M.

David S. Love, 57, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct within the 1800 block of Gorrill Rd.

3:10 P.M.

Complainant reported the theft of a Tom Tom GPS and two chargers within the 400 block of E. Napoleon Rd.

8:50 P.M.

John Christopher Hutka, 28, of Bowling Green, was arrested for theft/shoplifting and criminal damaging within the 100 block of W. Gypsy Lane Rd. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

11:19 P.M.

Edgar Ulises Gonzalez-Jimenez, 20, of Melvindale, Michigan, was cited for open container and underage/under the influence of alcohol near Lot 4 downtown.

11:37 P.M.

Samuel Rayman Breneman, 19, of Bryan, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol within the 100 block of S. Enterprise St.

11:41 P.M.

Aaron Michael Mier, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage possession of alcohol near Thurstin and Frazee Avenues.

11:47 P.M.

Austin Michael Ruble, 19, of Lima, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol and open container of alcohol near South College Drive and 2nd Street. Rachel Ann Bryan, of Elida, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol.

SUN., AUG. 31

12:01 A.M.

Jacob Thomas Hoverman, 19, of Bowling Green; and Caleb Michael Petersen, 19, of Bowling Green, were both cited for underage possession of alcohol and open container near Lot 2 downtown. Anastashia Rachelle Garrison, 19, of Warren, Ohio, was cited for underage consumption of alcohol. Trent H. Underwood, 23, of Lancaster, Ohio, cited for open container.

12:03 A.M.

Landon J. Van Der Molen, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage possession of alcohol, open container and prohibited acts within the 200 block of Clough St.

12:19 A.M.

Johnathon Allen Hart Jr., 20, of Toledo, was cited for underage/under the influence of alcohol near Lot 3 downtown.

12:30 A.M.

Matthew Mark-Patrick Ramser, 18, of Brooklyn, Ohio, was cited for underage/under the influence within the 100 block of W. Oak St.

12:50 A.M.

Jesse Lee Mcmanis, 18, of Parma, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of beer, open container and prohibited acts near Lot 1 downtown.

1:00 A.M.

Patrick J. Gallagher, 21, of Bowling Green; and Stephen J. Whelan III, of Amherst, Ohio, were both cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of E. Oak St.

1:00 A.M.

Damius Rashawn Peacock, 19, of Norwalk, Ohio, was cited for underage,under the influence and disorderly conduct within the 100 block of S. Main St.

1:03 A.M.

Bruce Alan Mann Jr., 23, of Bowling Green, was arrested for aggravated menacing and obstructing official business near Lot 4 downtown. Andrew A. Snyder, 23, of Napoleon, Ohio, was arrested for assault. Both were lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

1:37 A.M.

Logan Lynn Taylor, 19, of Northwood, Ohio, was cited for underage/under the influence and disorderly conduct/unable to care for self near North Prospect and East Oak Streets.

2:24 A.M.

Complainant reported the theft of is bike within the 300 block of E. Wooster St. Bike valued at $125.

4:14 A.M.

Juan Felipe Azcarate Prado, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for abduction, assault and disrupting public service within the 900 block of Klotz Rd. ​He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.