Blotter for Friday, September 12 through Sunday, September 14

FRI., SEPT. 12

11:43 P.M.

Jason Andrew Barker, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage possession of alcohol within the 200 block of Manville Ave. Matthew A. Honigford, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for nuisance party.

SAT., SEPT. 13

12:11 A.M.

Dominick R. Musisca, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/nuisance party within the 300 block of E. Reed Ave. Joshua Andrew Cohen, 19, of Pickerington, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/urinating. Anthony C. Cannata, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/urinating and underage possession of alcohol. Brendan Odonnell Hogarth, 18, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage/under the influence of alcohol.

12:33 A.M.

Matthew Joseph Brown, 20, of Findlay, Ohio; and Cassandra N. Wylie, 20, of Bowling Green, were both cited for underage possession of alcohol near Ridge and North Prospect Streets. Marcus Jordan Gierke, 19, of Findlay, Ohio, was cited for underage possession of alcohol and open container.

1:19 A.M.

Carlos E. Cuellar Mejia, 20, of Olmsted Falls, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of W. Wooster St.

1:37 A.M.

Aaron K. Nicholson Jr., 21, of Toledo, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of E. Oak St.

1:37 A.M.

Nicholas G. Zimmer, 19, of Troy, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/urinating in public near Lot 1 downtown.

1:54 A.M.

Cody A. Stoddard, 21, Norwalk, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:24 A.M.

Ashley Marie Kuhr, 28, of Perrysburg, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/fighting within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:35 A.M.

Whitney Nicole Griffey, 20, of Walbridge, Ohio, was arrested for underage/under the influence and disorderly conduct with persistence within the 900 block of Klotz Rd. She was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

3:02 A.M.

Justin C. Wood, 27, of Massillon, Ohio, was arrested for disorderly conduct with persistence within the 2000 block of E. Napoleon Rd. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

9:42 A.M.

Nicholas Alan Boss, 21, of Bay Village, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct while intoxicated within the 400 block of Frazee Ave.

11:22 P.M.

Esther L. Dehner, 26, of Southgate, Ky.; and John A, Marchetti, 25, of Fort Thomas, Ky., were both cited for open container near North Prospect and Pike Streets.

11:44 P.M.

Jessica M. Wright, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage possession of alcohol and open container within the 400 block of Clough St.

11:46 P.M.

Kyra Elizabeth Gleckler, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol within the 300 block of Ridge St.

SUN., SEPT. 14

12:13 A.M.

Andy G. Ferner, 23, of Toledo, was cited for open container within the 500 block of Clough St.

12:26 A.M.

Kevin James Kohlman, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container within the 500 block of E. Wooster St.

12:31 A.M.

Marcarini Giuliano Montero, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for littering near North Prospect Street and East Reed Avenue.

12:37 A.M.

Derwin Antoine Pritchett II, 18, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol near East Court and North Enterprise Streets.

12:41 A.M.

Shawn Michael Zaborski II, 20, of Toledo, was cited for prohibited acts/altered ID within the 100 block of N. Main St.

12:44 A.M.

Brandon Frank Spradling, 18, of Fairfield, Ohio; and Cory Gray Roe, 18, of Swanton, Ohio, were both cited for open container and underage possession near Lot 3 downtown. Michael J. Ralph, 21, of Mansfield, Ohio, was cited for open container.

12:48 A.M.

Grant E. Mallory, 24, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container within the 200 block of N. Summit Ave.

12:59 A.M.

Brandon S. Gregg, 32, of Rudolph, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination near Lot 4 downtown.

1:06 A.M.

Casey Stephen Mauch, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana near Lot 1 downtown.

1:20 A.M.

Mark Joseph Skala Jr., 19, of Rossford, Ohio, was cited for littering in public, open container and underage possession of alcohol near Lot 1 downtown.

1:22 A.M.

Edwin James Prime-Orr, 19, of Bowling Green; and Michael J. Wiedle, 20, of Bowling Green, were both cited for disorderly conduct/public urination near Lot 4 downtown.

1:33 A.M.

Mario J. Lassiter, 24, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination near Lot 4 downtown.

1:42 A.M.

Lisa M. Knapke, 23, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container near Lot 1 downtown.

1:46 A.M.

Tad William Eynon, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for disorderly conduct/urinating in public within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:13 A.M.

Chad Benton Oldham, 24, of Bowling Green, was arrested for escape, obstructing official business, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia near Lot 4 downtown. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

2:42 A.M.

Nicholas James Chuha, 19, of Valleyview, Ohio, was cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol near Lot 4 downtown.

3:08 A.M.

Marc Rene Charles, 22, of Detroit, Michigan was arrested for disorderly conduct/unable to care for self near Crim and Clough Streets. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.