Blotter for Friday, September 26 through Monday, September 29

FRI., SEPT. 26

11:26 P.M.

Troy O’Neil Harbour, 19, of Bowling Green; and Erich Rook Schick, 19, of Columbus, were both cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol within the 1400 block of Scott Hamilton Ave. Zachary H. Nelson, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage possession of alcohol.

SAT., SEPT. 27

12:17 A.M.

Alexis Shania Johnson, 18, of Bowling Green, was cited for drug abuse/marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia within the 300 block Bentwood Lane.

12:39 A.M.

Taylor Nicole Teslovich, 19, of Bowling Green; and Rachel Renee Tolles, 20, of Whitehouse, Ohio, were both cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol within the 100 block of S. College Ave.

1:31 A.M.

Brandon Latai Villolovos, 19, of Sylvania, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/urinating in public within the 100 block of E. Court St.

2:30 A.M.

Kevin John Trickel Jr., 19, of North Olmsted, Ohio, was arrested for underage/under the influence of alcohol, disorderly conduct/urinating in public, obstructing official business and criminal trespass near Lot 1 downtown.

2:42 A.M.

Tiffany Lachelle Dutton, 21, of Bowling Green; Ahshantel Noel Cobb, 25, of Bowling Green; Kevin Deon Jackson, 23, of Tiffin, Ohio; and Jenico Dondre Cobb, 22, of Tiffin, Ohio, were all cited for disorderly conduct/fighting near Lot 2 downtown.

SUN., SEPT. 28

5:18 P.M.

Complainant reported a robbery within the 300 block of S. Main St.

MON., SEPT. 29

3:21 P.M.

Tom S. Hudson, 64, of Bowling Green, was cited for removal of trees on public property within the 700 block of Mckinley Dr.

5:22 P.M.

Complainant reported that her vehicle’s tire had been slashed and the driver side was keyed within the 100 block of Manville Ave. Estimated damage $250.