Blotter for Wednesday, August 27 through Thursday, August 28

WED., AUG. 27

10:18 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night an unknown person put two holes in a swimming pool causing it to drain completely within the 200 block of Curtis Ave. The pool is valued at $150.

1:37 P.M.

Complainant reported she was stopped at a stop sign and her driver side window just shattered within the 100 block of W. Gypsy Lane Rd. Damage estimated at $200.

3:46 P.M.

Zachary Tyler Howard, 20, of Bowling Green, was arrested for theft/shoplifting, possession of criminal tools and underage possession of alcohol within the 100 block of W. Gypsy Lane Rd. Lalacamillia Virginia Mesbahi, 19, of Bowling Green, was arrested for theft/shoplifting. They were both lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

9:22 P.M.

Complainant reported the theft of $400-$500 worth of clothes within the 700 block of S. Main St.

11:10 P.M.

Bryan Allen Smith, 26, of Bowling Green, was arrested for felonious assault within the 100 block of S. Main St. Patrick Allen Hatfield, 49, of Lead Hill, Arkansas, was arrested for aggravated menacing. Both were lodged in the Wood County Justice Center. Anthony Robert Foos, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for assault.

THURS., AUG. 28

12:25 A.M.

Richard J. Dexter, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for misrepresentation to obtain alcohol and underage/under the influence of alcohol within the 100 block of N. Main St. ​

1:58 A.M.

Vannessa N. Formani, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage/under the influence near North Prospect and East Wooster Streets.

2:20 P.M.

Lake Edward Thomas, 20, of Bowling Green, was arrested for underage/under the influence near East Court and North Main Streets. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.