Blotter for Saturday, January 25 through Sunday, January 26

SAT., JAN. 25

4:22 P.M.

Adam M. Roach, 22, of Toledo, was arrested for theft and cited for abuse of harmful intoxicants and criminal damaging within the 100 block of W. Gypsy Lane Rd. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

11:24 P.M.

Brice S. Imwalle, 22, of Bowling Green; and Grant E. Klosterman, 21, of Bowling Green, were both cited for disorderly conduct/nuisance party within the 300 block of N. Enterprise St. Joshua D. Meyer, 19, of Russia, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination.

SUN., JAN. 26

12:22 A.M.

Christopher Robert Novak, 19, of Bowling Green; Timothy Glenn Ohlemacher, 18, of Sandusky, Ohio; and Nathanael D. Viereck, 18, of Bowling Green, were all cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol near Lot 6 downtown. Gabriel Tienzhu Colwell, 19, of Richmond Heights, Ohio, was cited for underage/under the influence of alcohol.

12:41 A.M.

Logan Alexander Walker, 21, of Petersburg, Virginia, was arrested for criminal trespass and disorderly conduct/unable to care for self within the 400 block of Frazee Ave. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

1:55 A.M.

Eric D. Barga, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 200 block of N. Prospect St.

2:00 A.M.

Ranon L. Chapman, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for drug paraphernalia within the 400 block of Frazee Ave.

2:04 A.M.

Mario A. Mockus, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of E. Court St.

2:47 A.M.

Shawn Gregory Fulford, 19, of Bowling Green; and Gerardo Cacho Samonte Jr., of Bowling Green, were both cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 500 block of E. Wooster St.

2:57 A.M.

Niall J. McNamara, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 300 block of N. Main St.

1:39 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night an unknown person stole her debit card, $10 in cash and lip gloss within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:42 P.M.

Complainant reported an unknown person had punched out the driver side light of their vehicle within the 200 block of E. Merry Ave. Damage is estimated at $250.

4:15 P.M.

Complainant reported the theft of his laundry within the 700 block of S. Main St.