Blotter for Wednesday, September 23, through Saturday, September 26

WED., SEPT. 23

2:08 P.M.

Complainant reported her bike was stolen within the 800 block of Seventh Street. The item is valued at $150.

8:03 P.M.

Jacob D. Ditch, 29, of Bowling Green was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination near the corner of W. Napoleon Road and S. Main Street.

10:12 P.M.

Complainant reported his bike was stolen within the 900 block of Clough Street. The item is valued at $100.

THURS., SEPT. 24

10:30 P.M.

Cecily A. Foote, 22, of Bowling Green was cited for possession of marijuana within the 300 block of E. Wooster Street.

FRI., SEPT. 25

1:04 A.M.

William C. Fial, 22, of Bowling Green was cited for criminal trespass within the 100 block of E. Wooster Street.

10:42 A.M.

Annette S. Justice, 33, of Bowling Green was arrested for endangering children near the corner of Elm and Fifth Streets. She was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

4:57 P.M.

Harry A. Pratt IV, 22, of Bowling Green was arrested for theft/shoplifting within the 1000 block of N. Main Street. He posted bond and was released.

7:25 P.M.

Alan M. Walker, 23, of Bowling Green was arrested for aggravated menacing and assault within the 100 block of N. Main Street. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

11:51 P.M.

Sabrina R. Weibel, 19, of Bowling Green was civilly cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 200 block of N. Prospect Street.

11:55 P.M.

Alyssa N. Rosselot, 18, of Bowling Green was civilly cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 200 block of N. Prospect Street.

SAT., SEPT. 26

12:06 A.M.

Michael A. K. Gresham Jr., 19, of Cincinnati, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Prospect Street.

12:35 A.M.

Karilyne R. Manahan, 22, of Bowling Green was civilly cited for open container within the 600 block of Second Street.

12:35 A.M.

Marcus F. Nickerson V, 20, of Bowling Green was cited for underage under the influence within the 900 block of W. Wooster Street.

12:48 A.M.

Jessicah M. Mcpartland, 19, of Toledo was cited for underage possession of alcohol and open container of alcohol within the 100 block of S. Summit Street.

12:54 A.M.

Skyler M. Seely, 21, of Bowling Green was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination and arrested on a BGPD warrant in Lot 2. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

1:16 A.M.

Kyle B. Houston, 23, of Flint, Michigan, was cited for open container of alcohol within the 500 block of Conneaut Avenue.

1:17 A.M.

Aaron A. Deal, 25, of Findlay, Ohio, was arrested for criminal trespass, obstructing official business, resisting arrest and vandalism within the 100 block of N. Main Street. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

1:27 A.M.

Darian D. Crago, 18, of Mansfield, Ohio, was cited for open container and underage consumption within the 100 block of E. Court Street.

1:43 A.M.

Cody J. Matthews, 19, of Delta, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol near the corner of N. Main Street and E. Oak Street.

2:26 A.M.

Lucas P. Popovich, 19, of Bowling Green was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 200 block of Ridge Street.