Blotter for Thursday, March 22 – Sunday, March 25

THURS., MARCH 22

10:09 A.M.

An ambulance assistance was reported at the Life Science Building.

10:50 A.M.

A crisis intervention was reported at College Park Office Building.

2:47 P.M.

James Bennett Thomas IV, 21, of Richmond Heights, Ohio, was arrested and taken to jail for theft, criminal damaging and possession of marijuana at Walmart. He allegedly ripped the packaging off a pack of condoms and concealed them.

5:38 P.M.

Complainant reported her Blackberry phone was stolen within the 1500 block of E. Wooster St. The phone was valued at $50.

FRI., MARCH 23

4:23 A.M.

Shane Reece Lumpkins, 21, of Oakwood, Ohio, was arrested for burglary and criminal damaging within the 700 block of E. Napoleon Road. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center after allegedly entering an occupied apartment and climbing through a window, damaging a window screen.

8:12 A.M.

An unknown person reportedly smashed the driver’s side rear-view mirror on a vehicle within the 600 block of Wallace Ave., causing about $100 in damage.

11:21 A.M.

Complainant within the 500 block of Hillcrest Drive reported identity theft. She started getting credit cards in the mail that she did not apply for, and purchases were made at Zales, Lowe’s, Victoria’s Secret and J.C. Penney out of Cherry Hill, N.J.

3:32 P.M.

Complainant reported a possible breaking and entering that occurred around 4 a.m. Her kitchen lights were flickering, and when she went to see what was going on, a male subject saw her. He reportedly said, “Oops. sorry,” and left out the front door.

9:37 P.M.

Jeremiah R. Frymier, 21, of Lorain, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 200 block of S. Mercer Road.

10:58 P.M.

Veronica Kaveena Niebels, 20, of Herndon, Va.; and Andraya M. Wimmer, 19, of Wauwatosa, Wis., were both cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol within the 500 block of E. Merry Ave.

11:08 P.M.

Eric Michael Batts, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 200 block of N. Main St.

11:58 P.M.

A male subject was taken to Wood County Hospital with large cuts after an assault.

SAT., MARCH 24

12:19 A.M.

Ernest Anderson, 22, of Toledo, was cited for open container in a moving vehicle near East Wooster and Interstate 75.

12:23 A.M.

David J. Grimes, 22, of Toledo, was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia within the 200 block of N. Main St.

12:23 A.M.

Complainant reported her vehicle stolen yesterday within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave.

12:36 A.M.

David D. Ruehle, 25, of Findlay, was cited for open container of alcohol in a moving vehicle within the 200 block of N. Main St.

1:31 A.M.

A fight was reported outside of City Tap. An investigation is pending.

1:53 A.M.

Ja’sohn D.W. Brown, 24, of Bowling Green, was cited for nuisance party within the 300 block of Campbell Hill Road.

2:32 A.M.

Jose Angel Morales Jr., 21, of Bowling Green; and Corey A. O’Brien, 19, of Bowling Green, were both cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:35 A.M.

Aria R. Evers, 21, of Napoleon, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired within the 300 block of S. Main St.

3:54 A.M.

Samuel H. Elling, 18, of Liberty Center, Ohio; Kyle R. Stacey, 19, of Swanton, Ohio; and Austin Dane Burdue, 19, of Neapolis, Ohio, were all cited within the 100 block of Manville Ave. Elling was cited for operating a vehicle impaired, underage possession of alcohol, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia; Stacey was cited for open container of alcohol and underage possession of alcohol; and Burdue was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia.

11:00 A.M.

Someone cut a hole in a fence within the 300 block of W. Gypsy Lane Road and took about 1,000 feet in Copper Wire.

11:50 A.M.

Complainant reported not receiving any mail for more than a week within the 300 block of Palmer Road.

2:36 P.M.

Complainant reported the passenger side mirror of a vehicle was damaged within the 600 block of W. Wooster St.

2:58 P.M.

A phone line was reportedly cut within the 300 block of W. Gypsy Lane Road.

4:32 P.M.

Amber A. Grover, 32, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired within the 1500 block of E. Wooster St.

7:17 P.M.

Shanon Lanier Jackson, 36, of Bowling Green, was arrested on a Hancock County warrant within the 100 block of E. Gypsy Lane Road.

9:30 P.M.

Robert John Hardy, 24, of Pemberville, Ohio, was arrested through a Wood County warrant and transported to Wood County Justice Center. An arrest location was not provided.

10:53 P.M.

Keenen Sean Nelson, 21, of Cincinnati, was cited for open container of alcohol within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St.

11:05 A.M.

Jose E. Colon Jr.; and Aminah M. Sutherlin, both 19 and of Bowling Green, were both cited for underage possession of alcohol within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St.

11:11 P.M.

Complainant reported a group of males driving a golf cart ripped a stop sign from its post within the 300 block of Ridge St.

11:29 P.M.

Melina Frances Alexander, 18, of Mount Morris, Mich.,; and Samantha Jo Bullock; Lindsey Tayler Hall; Maegan R. Redick; and Morgan R. Redick, all 18 and of Lima, Ohio, were all cited for open container and underage under the influence of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Main St.

11:29 P.M.

Alan Frederick Black, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 100 block of Biddle St.

11:57 P.M.

Jermaine O. Ross Jr.; Edwin D. Brown Jr.; and Adrian E. Solis, all 20 and of Lorain, Ohio, were cited near East Wooster Street and Interstate 75. Ross was cited for possession of marijuana; Solis was cited for drug abuse/marijuana; and Brown was cited for open container and underage under the influence of alcohol. He was also arrested for forgery and lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

SUN., MARCH 25

12:14 A.M.

Gregory A. Rossler, 22, of Rossford, Ohio, was arrested for falsification within the 100 block of N. Prospect St. and lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

12:45 A.M.

Christine E. Cameron, 19, of Sylvania, Ohio; and Brandon Michael Ward, 20, of Cincinnati, were both cited for underage under the influence of alcohol near Biddle and East Wooster streets.

1:10 A.M.

William Charles Armstrong, 24, of Toledo, was cited for littering within the 200 block of N. Main St.

1:15 A.M.

Dakota James Windnagle, 18, of Maumee, Ohio, was cited for littering within the 200 block of N. Main St.

1:16 P.M.

Antonio M. Gardner, 22, of Cincinnati, was cited for disorderly conduct/fighting; and Jermal Antjuan Hosley, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/fighting within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St.

1:26 A.M.

John Charles Paskel, 44, of Bowling Green, was arrested for criminal damaging after allegedly pushing over a taco table while intoxicated within the 100 block of E. Wooster St.

2:43 A.M.

Laura B. Hotton, 19, of Glenview, Ill., was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol near South Summit and East Wooster streets.

1:55 A.M.

Gregory R. Tuttamore Jr., 32, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired within the 300 block of E. Wooster St.

2:07 A.M.

Brandon M. Vajen, 21, of Napoleon, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired within the 200 block of S. Main St.

3:42 A.M.

An unknown subject was reported to have entered an apartment through the window within the 300 block of E. Court St.

5:13 A.M.

Complainant reported a laptop computer stolen within the 1600 block of E. Wooster St. At 8:06 A.M., the computer was located in a parking lot under a vehicle.

9:51 A.M.

Stefen G. Weaver, 20, of Genoa, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 1000 block of Scott Hamilton Ave.

1:51 P.M.

Complainant reported his fuel line was cut within the 200 block of S. Maple St.

2:18 P.M.

Complainant reported miscellaneous lawn items taken during the weekend within the 100 block of N. Church St. This reportedly happens every weekend.

3:56 P.M.

Complainant reported items stolen out of a vehicle within the 900 block of S. Main St. By the time police responded, she found all of the belongings in a nearby dumpster.

5:28 P.M.

Complainant reported a rear passenger tire on a vehicle was slashed while parked within the 300 block of Campbell Hill Road. The trunk also had fresh key marks.

8:42 P.M.

Jamie R. Gonzales, 43, of Bowling Green, was arrested for criminal trespass, obstructing official business and burglary within the 400 block of Lehman Ave. He was taken to the Wood County Justice Center.

8:50 P.M.

Complainant reported a wallet stolen out of her purse while shopping at Walmart.