Blotter for Sunday, March 4 – Monday, March 12

SUN., MARCH 4

12:55 A.M.

Carl Michael Braden, 19, of Walbridge, Ohio, was arrested for assault and underage under the influence of alcohol within the 100 block of N. Main St., and Cody Lee Braden, 18, of Fort Wayne, Ind., was cited for disorderly conduct/fighting. Braden was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

3:34 A.M.

Complainant reported his friend had broken both side mirrors on a vehicle within the 400 block of High St., causing $350 in damage. Complainant later stated he wanted to press charges.

7:06 A.M.

After allowing a male subject to stay at the residence overnight, complainant reported a phone, two computers, vehicle keys and the vehicle stolen within the 200 block of E. Napoleon Road. The computers were valued at $100 and $350, and the phone was valued at $160.

MON., MARCH 5

There were no entries on this date.

TUES., MARCH 6

There were no entries on this date.

WED., MARCH 7

10:34 A.M.

Complainant within the 1000 block of Anna Lane reported an unknown person used a stolen debit card to purchase $143.91 worth of merchandise on Legos.com.

1:26 P.M.

Complainant within the 1000 block of Third St. reported an unknown person stole a credit card number and used it to make a $380.76 purchase at Hayneedle Inc. in Nebraska. There are no suspects.

THURS., MARCH 8

4:31 A.M.

Complainant reported an unknown subject threw a small chunk of asphalt through a window within the 200 block of Manville Ave. The damage is estimated at $150.

8:08 A.M.

A juvenile student was allegedly found to be in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at Bowling Green Middle School.

1:58 P.M.

Joi R. Robertson-Mukiira, 31, of Findlay, was arrested for criminal trespass and theft within the 800 block of Sixth St.

2:10 P.M.

A pink Fender Mark Hoppus bass guitar and a PV Minx 110 amplifier were reported to be stolen from a vehicle within the 800 block of Third St. sometime after 11:30 p.m. the previous night. They were valued at $500 and $300, respectively. The small rear driver’s side window of the vehicle was also broken out, causing $150 in damage.

3:21 P.M.

Shaun D. Powell, 29, of Bowling Green, was arrested for trafficking drugs within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

5:24 P.M.

Complainant reported someone messed with a compressor at a store within the 700 block of S. College Drive. Police units advised that it happened within the past two days, and there are no suspects.

9:34 P.M.

Someone was reported to have broken into an apartment and stolen items within the 400 block of N. Main St.

FRI., MARCH 9

2:27 A.M.

A door window was broken out and a keypad was possibly broken out at a residence within the 100 block of S. Main St. The damage is estimated at $200.

6:15 A.M.

Complainant reported someone twice tried to break into his apartment through a screened window within the 600 block of Frazee Ave. The first attempt was made around 3 a.m. and the second was around 6:25. Both attempts were unsuccessful and no damage was done.

SAT., MARCH 10

2:47 A.M.

Jennifer M. Tolles, 19, of Bowling Green, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired within the 18700 block of Tuller Road.

6:43 P.M.

Allison M. Mull, 20, of North Baltimore, Ohio, was cited for allowing passengers to ride outside her vehicle near North Grove and Conneaut streets.

SUN., MARCH 11

12:03 A.M.

Ryan E. Baughman, 23, of Kenton, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and driving on a sidewalk within the 100 block of W. Wooster St.

12:50 A.M.

Complainant reported a loose door handle because of damage done to the door a week prior within the 600 block of Eighth St.

12:57 A.M.

William Thomas Nuding II, 33, of Toledo, was arrested for assault within the 100 block of N. Main St. and lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

3:07 A.M.

Briana M. Chicotel, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 200 block of N. Church St.

3:15 A.M.

Carl D. Anderson, 48, of Cygnet, Ohio, was arrested for operating a vehicle impaired and failure to maintain reasonable control within the 800 block of S. Main St. and was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

4:02 A.M.

A male lying in the Taco Bell parking lot was reported to have been assaulted. He was transported to Wood County Hospital where he was found to have a broken jaw and orbital bone. He was highly intoxicated and does not remember what happened.

2:28 P.M.

An unknown person was reported to have smashed the front windshield of a vehicle within the 2000 block of E. Napoleon Road. The damage is estimated at $500.

3:22 P.M.

Johnathan E. Gardner, 34, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia; and Luke A. Warner, 34, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 200 block of Manville Ave.

MON., MARCH 12

12:55 A.M.

The front windshield of a vehicle was reported shattered within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave. The damage was estimated at $500.

2:20 A.M.

Robert L. Schwendenman, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol within the 300 block of E. Wooster St.