Interactive Blotter for Thursday, May 24-Monday, May 28.

THURS., MAY 24

1:05 A.M.

Emily L. Burghardt, 20, of Toledo, was cited for underage possession of alcohol at Lot 1 in downtown.

1:30 A.M.

Peter J. Linder, 22, of West Chester, Ohio, was arrested for assault within the 100 block of N. Main St. He was lodged at the Wood County Justice Center.

1:36 A.M.

Amanda L. Weldon, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and unreasonable control within the 100 block of N. Prospect St.

3:09 A.M.

Complainant called to report an unwanted subject in her apartment within the 200 block of N. Prospect St. The subject was transported home for the night.

7:47 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime overnight, three chairs were taken from a front porch within the 200 block of N. Prospect St.

8:47 A.M.

Complaiant reported that the word “crime” had been graffitied on a mailbox within the 100 block of N. Main Street. Four more reports of graffiti were later called in on buildings and utilities in the area.

9:30 A.M.

Complainant reported vandalism within the 300 block of S. Main St. The complainant reported that sometime after 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, someone broke two handles off of coolers outside.

3:05 P.M.

Complainant reported that a chrome and red Mongoose mountain bike was taken from Bowling Green High School by and unknown person. the bike was valued at $100.

3:06 P.M.

Complainant reported that a blue mountain bike was taken from Bowling Green Middle School by an unknown person. The bike was valued at $10.

3:26 P.M.

Complainant reported an Xbox 360 stolen within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave.

FRI., MAY 25

2:37 A.M.

Matthew J. Ducey, 25; and Crystal L. Fletcher, 22, both of Bowling Green, were cited for criminal mischief within the 100 block of N. Main St.

3:11 A.M.

Michael A. Jacobs, 22, of Bowling Green, was arrested for inducing panic and criminal damaging/property within the 400 block of S. College Drive. He was lodged at the Wood County Justice Center.

3;40 A.M.

Complainant reported that a customer bought an ice cream cone and tried to throw it at a drive thru attendant at McDonalds.

7:39 A.M.

Alexander T. Parke, 27, of Bowling Green; and Thomas L. Smith, 26, of Pemberville, Ohio, were both cited for disorderly conduct/fighting within the 500 block of E. Napoleon Road.

SAT., MAY 26

12:02 A.M.

Amber Nicole Starkey. 25, of Toledo, was cited for possesion of marijuana; and Andrew L. Hoffmann, 33, of Bowling Green, was cited for drug paraphernalia within the 200 block of N. Main St.

12:43 A.M.

Jeffery Jon Rebley, 36, of Temperance, Mich., was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and expired drivers license near E. Wooster Street and Interstate 75.

1:02 A.M.

Terry L. Cox III, 23, of Walbridge, Ohio, was cited for open container; and Marvin Smith Jr., 20, of Northwood, Ohio was cited for underage under the influence of alcohol at Lot 2 in downtown.

2:12 A.M.

Complainant reported that three tires of a vehicle were slashed within the 200 block of E. Court St. The estimated damage is $200.

2:59 A.M.

Complainant advised that both left tires of a vehicle were flattened within the 100 block of W. Oak St. The estimated damage is $200.

3:08 A.M.

William Richard Paxson, 45, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container within the 100 block of N. Prospect St.

3:08 A.M.

Complainant reported that his television was stolen within the 1000 Clough St.

4:02 A.M.

Complainant reported he was assaulted and robbed within the 600 block of Second St. Taken from him was a watch and smartphone valued at a total of $800.

SUN., MAY 27

1:51 A.M.

Aaron A. Collins, 20, of Berea, Ohio, was cited for underage consumption and open container within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:03 A.M.

Cameron Dane Goddard, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage possession of alcohol near South Summit Street and Derby Avenue.

2:40 A.M.

Anthony D. Syeh, 42, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/fighting within the 300 block of Manville Ave.

3:16 A.M.

Stephen A. Kay, 31, of Bowling Green, was arrested for disorderly conduct/unable to care for self within the 100 block of N. Main St. he was lodged at the Wood County Justice Center.

SUN., MAY 27

9:32 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime overnight, a mailbox was destroyed within the 1300 block of Sheffield Drive.

11:50 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime after 9 p.m. on Saturday, someone threw a brick through the driver’s side window of a vehicle within the 300 block of N. Enterprise St. The estimated damage is $200.

2:47 P.M.

Complainant reported that the window of a vehicle was smashed and a Nintendo DS was taken at Lot 3 in downtown. The estimated damage is $300.

MON., MAY 28

12:32 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime between 1 a.m. and 10 a.m., a subwoofer, amp, a chain with a cross pendant and a laptop were stolen from a vehicle within the 300 block of Campbell Hill Road. The items were valued at a total of $2,900.