Police Blotter for Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FRIDAY, MAY 15 12:31 p.m. Complainant reported someone took a TV and an X-box from his house sometime during the last week while he was away. 10:14 p.m. Complainant reported an unknown person placed an order for adult magazines under his name. No money was lost in the incident. SATURDAY, MAY 16 12:14 a.m. Arturo Gutierrez, 19, of Bowling Green was cited for underage possession of alcohol. A juvenile was arrested for assault on a police officer. 1:20 a.m. Cody Starr, 19, of Bowling Green was cited for disorderly conduct after a complainant called to report loud music and underage drinking at a party at his residence on High Street. 2:20 a.m. Brandon Jackson, 21, of Toledo was cited for disorderly conduct and public urination. 2:35 a.m. Anirudh Kadambi, 25, of Toledo was cited for operating a vehicle under the influence. 2:35 a.m. Scott Ankney, 20, of Bowling Green was arrested for five counts of criminal mischief and underage drinking after he was seen slashing the tires of five different vehicles. Ankney was seen by one of the victims and identified by name, address and clothing description. 4:25 a.m. Eric Barton, 25, of Bowling Green and Zachary Durst, 30, of Bowling Green were cited for disorderly conduct after a complainant reported loud music and people coming from a party at their residence on Liberty Avenue. 11:40 p.m. Christopher Murray, 20, of Toledo was arrested for underage possession of alcohol after he was seen throwing an open can of beer under a vehicle. SUNDAY, MAY 17 11:39 p.m. Lance Jackson Jr., 24, of Bowling Green was arrested for disorderly conduct, inducing panic and menacing after he walked toward a police officer with a hatchet in his hands and refused to follow commands. MONDAY, MAY 18 10:27 p.m. Complainant reported her purse was stolen in the Wal-Mart parking lot. TUESDAY, May 19, 2009 2:58 a.m. Matthew Holland, 24, of Bowling Green was cited for operating a vehicle under the influence and failure to signal.