Falcon 4: Things to do this Valentine’s Day

Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and if you are struggling to come up with plans this year don’t worry, we have some ideas for you. Students and the community can explore these four options for their potential plans this Valentine’s Day.
Heart+%28STOCK%29
Heart (STOCK)

Enjoy a bite to eat

Spend this Valentine’s Day at some of Bowling Green’s favorite restaurants. Venture to Trotters Tavern where you can enjoy a delicious steak dinner accompanied by a cozy environment. As an alternative, you can also indulge yourself in Sam B’s warm ambiance and diverse menu. Maybe you prefer to spice things up at El Zarape and take pleasure in its vibrant flavors and lively atmosphere. Whether you are spending this year with a significant other, friends or solo, there are plenty of unique dining destinations to choose from.  

Have pin-credible fun at Al-Mar Lanes

Celebrate love with a playful twist this Valentine’s Day at Bowling Green’s Al-Mar Lanes. Immerse yourselves in the spirited atmosphere of the bowling alley where you can create a lighthearted and memorable experience. They also offer more than just strikes and spares – enjoy snacks, drinks and music. Whether you are a seasoned bowler or a casual enthusiast, Al-Mar Lanes is a delightful choice for a Valentine’s Day celebration that can offer romance as well as fun and friendly competition. 

Partake in a movie night

Embrace the coziness of love and friendship this Valentine’s Day with a movie night. You can create the perfect setup at home with soft blankets, tasty snacks and a curated selection of your favorite films. Or maybe you want to make the trip to Cinemark Levis Commons 12 in Perrysburg so that you can partake in the full cinematic experience. Revel in the joy of shared laughter or tender moments that only a big screen can provide.

Explore your creative side at Art-a-site 

Ignite the flames of creativity at Art-a-site, a unique painting haven located in downtown Bowling Green. Grab a friend or significant other and paint side by side, exchanging laughter and creating a memorable experience. The studio offers several experiences from small group lessons, classes, workshops and parties.