Blotter for Friday, June 7 through Sunday, June 9

FRI., JUNE 7

9:03 A.M.

Complainant reported that he had allowed a friend to stay at his residence Thursday night within the 1000 block of S. Main St. When the complainant woke up, the suspect was gone along with all of the complainant’s DJ equipment.

12:01 P.M.

Complainant reported that someone drive through his yard and ran over a bush within the 800 block of Clough St.

12:53 P.M.

Complainant reported a suspect had parked illegally or too close to another vehicle and damaged the complainant’s passenger side mirror near Warbler Court and Cardinal Road. The damage is estimated at $100.

2:48 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime Thursday night, someone slashed both the driver side tires within the 1700 block of E. Wooster St. The damage is approximately $160.

6:54 P.M.

Craig Lamar Gibson, 23, of Toledo, was arrested for tampering with evidence and possession of marijuana. Gibson was taken to the Wood County Justice Center.

7:04 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime between Thursday night and Friday morning, a large stuffed monkey was taken from the complainant’s porch within the 400 block of S. Main St. The estimated value is $50.

SAT., JUNE 8

2:09 A.M.

Alex Price, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired within the 1000 block of N. Grove St.

2:20 A.M.

Jake T. Farthing, 20, of Toledo, was arrested for underage/under the influence within the 100 block of N. Main St. He was lodged at Wood County Justice Center.

3:10 A.M.

Complainant reported her wallet was stolen within at a business downtown within the 100 block of Ridge St.

7:47 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime Saturday night, an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle and stole the faceplate to the stereo, a phone charger and a seashell charm bracelet within the 400 clock of S. Prospect St. The total value of the items is estimated to $128.

10:01 A.M.

Carlton Robert Smarage, 19, of Weston, Ohio, was cited for theft within the 1000 block of S. Main St.

10:53 A.M.

Complainant reported sometime between Friday night and Saturday morning, an unknown person entered an unlocked vehicle and stole $1 and a high school class ring valued at $150 within the 200 block of Leroy Ave.

12:17 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime early Saturday morning, an unknown person broke out the upstairs bedroom window causing $100 in damage within the 200 block of Byall Ave.

12:34 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime Saturday morning, an unknown person broke out the rear window of a vehicle, causing approximately $300 in damage within the 200 block of Clay St.

3:42 P.M.

Megan Renee Hall, 24, of Goshen, Ind., was cited for passing bad checks within the 100 block of W. Gypsy Lane Rd.

6:27 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime Friday night, someone attempted to break into the complainant’s vehicle within the 400 block of S. Main St. A window was chipped and an iPod was stolen. The total estimated damage is $200.

SUN., JUNE 9

12:03 A.M.

Joshua Anthony-Clayton Pettus, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia, open container of alcohol and drug abuse/marijuana at Lot 2 downtown.

2:02 A.M.

Rodney J. Stratton, 20, of Bluffton, Ohio; and Logan S. Steingass, 19, of Pandora, Ohio, were arrested for underage under the influence of alcohol and disorderly conduct/public urination near E. Wooster St. and S. Summit St. Stratton was also arrested for drug abuse (marijuana). Both were lodged at the Wood County Justice Center.

2:23 A.M.

Trevor B. Meyer, 21, of Bluffton, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination in Lot 2 downtown.

7:42 A.M.

Lauren Katherine Ribble was cited for failing to maintain a litter-free premise within the 100 block of S. College Drive.

11:30 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime Saturday night, someone put grape jelly and mustard on her vehicle between Manville Ave. and Clough St.

2:10 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person threw a brick through the rear window of a vehicle and scratched the body causing approximately $1500 in damages within the 300 block of S. Enterprise St.

4:23 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime on Sunday, an unknown person stole her bicycle off the front porch within the 200 block of Troup Ave.

6:59 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime between Saturday and Sunday, a men’s 21-speed mountain bike valued at $70 was taken within the 400 block of E. Merry Ave.

8:30 P.M.

Complainant reported that sometime between Saturday night and Sunday morning, her vehicle was entered and a bag containing socks, personal papers and her work keys were taken within the 1000 block of Fairview Ave.