Police Blotter for Monday, April 20, 2009

FRIDAY, APRIL 17 12:01 P.M. Complainant reported he was struck by a four-door red vehicle on South Main Street. The driver got out of the vehicle to speak to the complainant and then left the area. 2:59 P.M. Heather Cortez, 27, of McComb, Ohio, was arrested for trespassing and driving under suspension after entering Wal-Mart knowing she had signed a written agreement with the management stating she understood she was not allowed on the property. 11:49 P.M. Randall Kirian, 24, of Alvada, Ohio, and Jacob Boes, 22, of Findlay, Ohio, were cited for open container of alcohol after they were observed walking and drinking from blue plastic cups which smelled strongly of alcoholic beverages when police approached. SATURDAY, APRIL 18 12:11 A.M. Austin Pierce, 19, of Medina, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol and underage possession after he was found with a can of Natural Light Beer on North Prospect Street. 12:17 A.M. John Hall, 18, and Landon Newton, 19, both of Sandusky, Ohio, were cited for underage drinking and open container of alcohol after they were observed walking down the sidewalk with open cans of Natural Light Beer. 12:55 A.M. Isaac Shank, 20, of Republic, Ohio, was cited for underage drinking and open container of alcohol after he was observed standing on the sidewalk holding an open 12 ounce bottle of Mike’s Hard Lemonade. 1:04 A.M. Kenneth Dippman, 20, of Waterville, Ohio, was cited for open container on a motor vehicle and underage possession after he was seen sitting on a parked vehicle in the Taco Bell parking lot drinking from an open silver can which he hid between his legs when officers approached. Dippman was also found with open cans of Coors Light Beer. 2:17 A.M. Shabazz Magee, 26, of Fremont, Ohio, was cited for open container of alcohol and possession of marijuana after he was observed holding a clear plastic cup which contained alcohol and lighting marijuana cigarettes. 1:44 P.M. Complainant reported his passenger side mirror, valued at $100, was broken off by unknown subjects sometime overnight. SATURDAY, APRIL 18 3:59 P.M. Complainant reported unknown subjects entered her residence on North Main Street and took a pink iPod Nano. 7:01 P.M. Michael Myers, 51, of Holland, Ohio, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia. SUNDAY, APRIL 19 12:25 A.M. Justus Jones, 19, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage possession of alcohol and open container of alcohol after he was observed carrying an open 12 ounce can of Busch Light Beer and officers smelled beer on his breath. 12:44 A.M. Tiffany Springer, 23, of Findlay, Ohio, was arrested for criminal trespass after being asked repeatedly by Uptown/Downtown staff to leave the bar. 1:11 A.M. Christopher Shifflett, 23, of Bowling Green, was arrested for domestic violence after a complainant reported he was pushing her down and wreaking their house on Derby Avenue. 2:18 A.M. Chad Crispen, 24, of Fremont, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct after he was observed urinating on North Main Street. 2:30 A.M. Complainant reported he found a large, wet stain on the floor in front of his apartment door, as well as a yellow stain on his door which he believed was urine. 2:33 A.M. Jaime Gonzalez, 22, of Fremont, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct after he was observed in a physical altercation with another subject on North Main Street. 2:57 A.M. Allison Craig, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for underage drinking after officers found a strong odor of alcohol coming from her person. 3:45 A.M. Complainant reported a male subject pooped in a subject’s yard on Main and Ridge Street.