Police Blotter for Friday, April 10, 2009

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8 10:45 A.M. Complainant reported cash and prescription medicine were taken from his coat in Olscamp. 2:51 P.M. Complainant reported she was struck by a vehicle leaving the Heinz Site Apartment complex, causing injuries to her left side and arm. She stated she remembered being on the hood of the vehicle, and that the driver asked her if she was OK before driving away. 3:31 P.M. Complainant reported male subject causing a disturbance in the hallway of West Hall. Officers spoke to subject. No further problems. 4:25 P.M. Marlon Bridges, 22, of Cleveland, Ohio, was cited for theft after shoplifting a Vitamin Water and a candy bar from Wal-Mart and consuming them while in the store. 5:05 P.M. Complainant reported her backpack was stolen from the Business Administration building. 7:42 P.M. Complainant reported a subject sitting on a window ledge either on the second or third floor of the Music building. Subject was given a verbal warning for disorderly conduct. THURSDAY, APRIL 9 2:37 A.M. Cole Helberg, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for criminal trespass after he was observed in the fenced-in backyard of a residence on North Prospect where he does not live.