BLOTTER for Mon., Dec. 6

Thurs., Dec. 2

10:26 a.m.

Ryan Clark, 22, of Delphos, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 600 block of Frazee Ave.

3:40 p.m.

Angela M. Trianna, 27, of Bowling Green, was cited for shoplifting at Kroger.

Fri., Dec. 3

2:06 a.m.

Anthony J. Garber, 18, of Westerville, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence within the 100 block of N. Prospect St.

2:51 a.m.

A resident, within the 1400 block of Burrwood Drive, reported a MacBook, a plasma TV and a wireless router stolen.

Sat., Dec. 4

12:41 a.m.

Shane M. Sato, 22, of Galloway, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 200 block of N. Enterprise St.

1:04 a.m.

Morgan E. Bales, 19, of Lebanon, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence within the 100 block of N. Enterprise St.

1:25 a.m.

Alan Mykel Greason, 20, of Detroit, Mich., was cited for underage under the influence and open container within the 400 block of Thurstin Ave.

1:50 a.m.

Michael E. Marjoros, 19, of Westerville, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence and disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of N. Main St.

2:09 a.m.

Matthew D. John, 21, of Perrysburg, was arrested for criminal trespass within the 300 block of E. Poe Road.

2:21 a.m.

A complainant within the 100 block of E. Wooster St. reported a black coat and a Droid cell phone missing.

9:19 a.m.

A window pane, valued at $75-$100, was reported broken at St. Thomas More Church.

2:02 p.m.

Jacyntia C. Anderson, 19, of Bowling Green, was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart.

11:33 p.m.

Zachary P. Williamson, 23, of Lima, Ohio, was cited for open container within the 100 block of W. Court St.

11:58 p.m.

Marc D. Fiore, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination and underage under the influence within the 400 block of N. Enterprise St.

Sun., Dec. 5

12:08 a.m.

Lamont A. Carter, 27, of Toledo, Ohio, was cited for prohibited acts/using the ID of another and arrested on warrant from Perrysburg within the 100 block of N. Main St.

12:35 a.m.

Kenneth Mitchell Funk, 26, of Jonesville, Mich., was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination near Lot 4.

1:14 a.m.

Gordon K. Ramsey, 18, of Salem, Ohio, was cited for underage under the influence and disorderly conduct/public urination near Lot 1.

1:25 a.m.

Stephanie L. Shinabery, 23, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct within the 800 block of 4th St.

1:35 a.m.,

Anthony J. Glase, 19, of Toledo, Ohio, was cited for criminal mischief and underage possession after allegedly being stopped carrying a large wooden Santa ornament and backpack containing four beers near the corner of West Court and North Grove streets.