Lady Parts Comedy returns to stage

Lady Parts – Graphic courtesy of Lady Parts Comedy

Lady Parts Comedy is officially back and better than ever.

We’ll be returning full-force at our very first show of the year, “Hallelujah, SHE SPEAKS!” Our show will be unique in both content and performers.

Lady Parts is the feminist improv team on campus, featuring female and non-binary comediennes.

Additionally, we perform live sketches, improv comedy, and pre-recorded skits to bring you a night of pure laughter. Our sketches are all written by current and former members of the team.

We aim to join comedy and inclusivity, in order to make the best night possible for everyone involved. This year, Lady Parts welcomes its most diverse cast ever in terms of race, gender, and insanity.

Our first show will be the debut of our 9 new members, as well as the first show directed by senior members.

The event will take place at 7 p.m. on Oct. 9 in Education Building 115. Admission is free, we only ask that you bring all your friends and a sense of humor.

Be sure to follow @ladypartsbg on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok for more details about show dates as well as Women In Comedy open auditions. We hope to see you there.