A new way to find your Falcon match

Dating, or even love in general, is idealized to the extreme in media, especially whenever Valentine’s Day rolls around.

Dating has turned into a very depersonalized experience. We find ourselves using dating apps and meeting people digitally first, rather than meeting people organically. More often than not, there’s a line of digital communication before we interact with anyone in real life.

You might feel like it’s expected of you to find a date on Valentine’s Day. We live in a culture where it’s considered absurd to be single. If you haven’t been with someone for a while, many people will think there’s something wrong with you.

I don’t really subscribe to that idea, but if your friends and family are pestering you to find a date, BG Falcon Media has an interesting opportunity for you.

Most people don’t have the picture-perfect love lives portrayed on television shows like “The Bachelor.” However, there is a show that will portray the awkward nature of dating in real life: “The Falcon Flame Game.”

This show is a modernized version of the old ABC dating show, “The Dating Game.” It will feature University students from various backgrounds getting matched up with new love interests.

There is a certain level of anonymity for participants on the show. The people searching for love will be hidden from contestants, but they can each choose a person to go with them on an all-expenses paid date.

The show will be livestramed through BG Falcon Media social media and shown on a select local TV channel.

So, why is this better than a show like “The Bachelor?”

The Bachelor is the same story every season. Some well-off, average person “falls in love” with someone fitting the same description – and the kicker is all the contestants look the same. There’s manufactured drama, hidden trust issues and tons of mainstream TV scripting.

“The Falcon Flame Game” won’t have any of that, though. This is a student production put on for students, and anyone can apply. Additionally, applicants have the opportunity to get a free date.

This production is perfect for someone searching for something serious or just a free meal. Plus, while dating apps may be convenient at first, creating a good Tinder profile requires a lot of effort. There’s also sorting through matches and dealing with responses to handle.

“The easiest way to meet people turns out to be a really labor-intensive and uncertain way of getting relationships. While the possibilities seem exciting at first, the effort, attention, patience and resilience it requires can leave people frustrated and exhausted,” an article in The Atlantic said.

So, skip the dating apps and let BG Falcon Media find a match for you this Valentine’s Day!