The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets- Falcon Four players to watch this Saturday

Bowling Green Football is setting up for their week five matchup versus the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.

The Yellow Jackets are 2-2 coming off a 30-16 win against Wake Forest last Saturday.

Here are the Falcon four players to watch for Georgia Tech.

1. Quarterback Haynes King: King is leading the Atlantic Coast Conference in touchdown passes with 11. He threw for two last Saturday in the win versus Wake Forest. His 11 touchdown passes are the most by a Yellow Jacket in any four-game stretch since 1999. King’s 1,132 passing yards and 11 touchdown passes are the most ever by a Yellow Jacket in the first four games of a season.

2. Running back Jamal Haynes: Haynes is a sophomore who switched from wide receiver to running back this off-season and has made an immediate impact. Haynes ranks third in the ACC and 30th nationally in all-purpose yardage. Last week, Haynes ran for 95 yards on 18 carries, just 18 yards off his season high which came in week two vs. South Carolina State. Haynes this season has totaled 331 yards on 57 carries for two touchdowns.

3. Right Tackle Jordan Williams: Georgia Tech returns five players, four of whom were starters a year ago, but the player who leads it all is Williams, who played in all 12 games a year ago and is becoming a key part of the offense that leads a strong run game.

4. Defensive back Jaylon King: King is a redshirt senior for GT who has climbed up the stat sheet over the years. He’s totaled 17 tackles through four games this season and two interceptions, both of which came in last weekend’s victory . He was named ACC Co-Defensive Back of the Week after that performance. Those two interceptions are tied for fourth in the ACC and 21st nationally

This is only Bowling Green’s second-ever trip to the state of Georgia. The previous time was five years prior, when we saw Georgia Tech defeat the Falcons 63-17 on Sept. 29, 2018.

The Falcons and the Yellow Jackets kickoff at 3:30 p.m.