Blotter Tuesday Sept. 8 through Wednesday Sept. 9

TUES., SEPT. 8

1:27 A.M.

Jaclyn R. Hunter, 28, of Findlay, Ohio, was arrested for theft/shoplifting within the 2000 block of E. Wooster Street. She was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

1:52 A.M.

Kristina M. Taylor, 24, of Bowling Green was arrested for assault within the 500 block of S. Main Street. She was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

7:13 A.M.

Complainant reported sometime between Sunday and the time of call someone broke one of the windows to the storage building within the 400 block of Grant Street. The damage is estimated at $50.

7:21 P.M.

Complainant reported two tarps were taken sometime between 3:30 p.m. Sept. 4 and 6 a.m. Sept. 8 within the 1000 block of S. Main Street.

7:16 P.M.

Markerra S, Jackson, 22, of Bowling Green was arrested for driving under suspension and on a BGSU police department warrant near the corner of E. Napoleon Road and Lot 2. She was lodged at the Wood County Justice Center.

WED., SEPT. 9

2:04 A.M.

Charles M. Lazzaro, 21, of Bowling Green was civilly cited for disorderly conduct/urinating in public within 100 block of E. Court Street.

2:32 A.M.

Joshua M. Jones, 22, of Bowling Green was cited for jaywalking within the 200 block of N. Enterprise Street.