A Falcon at Lindsey Stirling’s summer tour

Lindsey Stirling electrified hundreds of concert-goers Friday, Aug. 4 during her stop at Centennial Terrace in Sylvania.

The nearly 90-minute show featured over a dozen of Stirling’s top hits, choreography and costume changes.

Falcon Media reporter Andrew Kish was one of the concert photographers and shares his experience below.

The entire concert could be felt through your chest. The heart-thumping drums beat through you while accompanied by an energized violinist.

To be in the photo pit for part of the concert was an unforgettable experience. This stage-front opportunity gives you a view that can’t be seen from any other location in the venue.

As I crouched in front of the stage, it allowed for an experience like never before. Most concert experiences are so loud that you can only hear what comes from the speakers, however, I could hear Stirling and her dancers’ shoes stomp across the stage on each beat.

Although a stage-front view is certainly different than a view in general admission, Stirling knew how to keep the entire audience engaged.

While Stirling has amassed nearly 14 million subscribers on YouTube, 4 million followers on TikTok and 2 million followers on Instagram, this large following did not affect the way Stirling interacted with the audience. Stirling connected with the audience by personally interacting with fans throughout the show and even ensured she made direct eye contact with those in attendance. While small details such as these may easily be overlooked, they certainly make a difference in the way a fan feels.

I’ve been to many concerts before, but Stirling’s show ranked among the top for personability by making each fan feel connected. Additionally, I’ve never met an artist’s touring team that was as kind and helpful as her team was.