Campus ReStore makes return to campus

unknown
Tyler Sinclair, a member of BGSU, browses through some clothes at the ReStore.

The Campus ReStore, a recurring shop at BGSU, is set to open for the semester on Wednesday, Sept. 6.

The Campus ReStore is a “periodic thrift sale that offers a wide variety of gently-used, donated items to BGSU students, faculty and staff,” according to the Office of Campus Sustainability.

The Campus ReStore is located in the eastern side of the McDonald Hall Annex and will be open from 12  to 3 p.m. The entrance will be through the north door directly across from the Life Sciences Building. 

The ReStore will feature items such as clothes, school supplies, decorations, toiletries, appliances, cleaning supplies, electronics and more. The store has collected its items from When You Move Out event held at the end of the semester.

There will be an entry fee of $3 for the event that can be paid through cash or card in order to keep the store open. The Campus ReStore is asking that customers bring their own reusable bag and to only take a reasonable amount of items.