Falcons finish seventh at Dolores Black Falcon Invitational

Bowling Green, OH – BGSU women’s golf hosted the Dolores Black Falcon Invite at Stone Ridge in Bowling Green, Ohio

This weekend, Bowling Green women’s golf hosted the Dolores Black Falcon Invitational at Stone Ridge Golf Club, going up against three Mid-American Conference schools along with a set of Ivy League teams.

Coming off of their first overall win of the season, the Falcons finished the two-day invitational seventh overall.  

BG started the weekend by shooting 302 as a team in the first round, good for sixth on the day. On day two, they shot a 310, dropping a position when Western Michigan cut their first round score of 303 to 295.  

Senior Kayla Davis led the Falcons with a 151 total on the weekend, placing herself tied for 20th overall. Junior Mallory Swartz had a very impressive showing, finishing with a 127 total over the weekend, and a tie for 27th place individually.

Other scores included Ava O’Sullivan with a 155 (T-37), Olivia Steen with a 156 (T-43), and Sammie Dolce with a 158 (T-49). 

The Falcons now prepare for the MAC Championship Tournament, which starts on April 21 in Columbus.