Blotter for Thursday, April 25 through Saturday, April 27

THURS., APRIL 25

9:42 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime during the night, an unknown subject damaged the door of a business and stole a pressure washer within the 900 block of S. Main St. The estimated damage is $100 and the value of the washer is $250.

12:20 P.M.

Complainant reported that in the past two weeks, three spools of electric wire were stolen within the 1000 block of N. College Ave. They were valued for a total of $14,400.

5:55 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person sliced the tire of a vehicle within the 2100 block of E. Wooster St.

FRI., APRIL 26

2:36 A.M.

Sheralyn R. Sintic, 27, of Bowling Green, was cited for operating a vehicle impaired and illegal speed near North Main Street and Frazee Avenue.

4:17 P.M.

Jashawn Lamar Clayborne, 20, of Newark, Ohio, was arrested for theft/shoplifting within the 2100 block of E. Wooster St. He was also arrested on a contempt of court warrant from the Wood County Sheriff’s Office and taken to the Wood County Justice Center.

4:23 P.M.

Marie I. McGee, 34, of Bowling Green, was arrested for obstructing official business within the 600 block of Kenwood Ave. She was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

5:27 P.M.

Complainant reported that a male had jumped out of a minivan, struck him twice and pepper sprayed him within the 500 block of Conneaut Ave. The complainant did not press charges because he said he “had it coming.”

11:53 P.M.

Steven Figueroa, 21, of Marshalltown, Iowa, was cited for open container near North Prospect Street and Merry Ave.

SAT., APRIL 27

12:27 A.M.

Allen E. Hoops, 30, of Bowling Green, was arrested for theft within the 100 block of S. Main St. He allegedly stole a wallet. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

12:45 A.M.

Daniel P. Torf, 24, of Erie, Penn., was cited for operating a vehicle impaired near Manville Avenue and Eighth Street.