Blotter for Friday, July 5 through Sunday, July 7

FRI., JULY 5

12:42 A.M.

John R. Weaver, 22, of Napoleon, Ohio, was cited for criminal mischief within the 100 block of E. Washington St.

2:22 A.M.

Michael S. Workman, 21, of Mentor, Ohio, was cited for open container within the 300 block of N. Main St.

2:38 A.M.

Fahad Muwafiq F. Alruweili, 26, of Bowling Green, was cited for jaywalking within the 100 E. Wooster St. 

2:48 A.M.

Ronald Lee Morgan II, 25, of Toledo, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and operating a vehicle while impaired within the 1000 block of N. Main St.

8:57 A.M.

A woman called to report her vehicle’s tires had been slashed within the 200 block of E. Napoleon Road. The estimated damage is $300.

10:55 A.M.

Complainant reported a stolen bicycle from his front porch within the 500 block of Sandridge Road. A neighbor advised she had seen two juvenile males take the bike.

1:10 P.M.

Complainants reported that sometime early Friday morning, unknown subjects had stolen a cell phone, bicycle and $200 in cash from a residence within the 600 block of High St. The estimated value of the items stolen is $370.

3:13 P.M.

Complainant reported an unknown subject stole two bicycles that were unlocked within the 800 block of N. Summit St. 

4:13 P.M.

Lucille A. Eickmeier, 71, of McClure, Ohio, was cited for animal cruelty within the 1000 block of N. Main St. after a complainant advised of a dog inside a vehicle with the windows barely cracked. 

9:08 P.M.

Raphael Jayquan Neal, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of marijuana near Clough Street and State Avenue.

SAT., JULY 6

1:24 A.M.

Montel Carse Ferguson, 18, of Fostoria, Ohio, was cited for possession of marijuana within the 100 block of N. Prospect St. 

1:26 A.M.

Andrea Marie Emmons, 18; Natasha Shailene Marie Cartagena, 19; and Kiala Danielle Bellamy, 18, all of Fostoria, Ohio, were cited for open container and underage possession of alcohol within the 100 block of N. Prospect St.

1:30 A.M.

Floyd Eugene McVicker III, 37, of Weston, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct with persistence within the 100 block of E. Court St. 

2:57 A.M.

Nicholas R. Caramony, 20, of Perrysburg, Ohio, was arrested and taken to jail for underage/under the influence at a business within the 300 block of E. Wooster St.

8:41 P.M.

Complainant reported their vehicle received a dent in the front left fender while parked at a business within the 2000 block of E. Wooster St. The estimated damage is $500.

SUN., JULY 7

12:22 A.M.

Anthony E. Cooksey, 23; and Joshua Scott Wiles, 22, both of Defiance, Ohio, were both cited for disorderly conduct/urinating in public at Lot 2 downtown. 

12:32 A.M.

Melissa Ann Clark, 21, of Defiance, Ohio, was cited for open container within the 100 block of Clough St.

1:02 A.M.

Mitchell Marsh Bils, 20; and William Pierce Hobbs Peet, 20; both of Bowling Green, were both cited for criminal trespass near the East Wooster Street railroad crossing. Peet was also cited for underage/under the influence.

1:04 A.M.

William A. Hunnicutt III, 50, of Bowling Green, was cited for an open container in Lot 1 downtown.

1:25 A.M.

Patience Candice Dianne Anderson, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct at a business within the 100 block of E. Wooster St.

1:57 A.M.

Guy A. Dahik, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/urinating within the 100 block of E. Court St.

2:14 A.M.

Kory B. Magee, 23, of Bowling Green, was arrested for menacing within the 900 block of Klotz Road. He was lodged at the Wood County Justice Center. 

3:07 A.M.

Dylan John Ringler, 18, of Bowling Green, was cited for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and operating a vehicle impaired near South College Drive and Fifth Street.

3:20 A.M.

Alex J. Butler, 21, of Dublin, Ohio, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 500 block of Clough St.

3:55 A.M.

Katelynn A. Lubinski, 18, of Waterville, Ohio, was cited for underage/under the influence within the 200 block of N. Enterprise St.