Blotter for Friday, June 14 through Sunday, June 16

FRI., JUNE 14

1:101 A.M.

Grant E. Kolsterman, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 200 block of N. Prospect St.

1:26 A.M.

Ashley N. Littleton, 21, of Bowling Green, was arrested for disorderly conduct and menacing within the 700 block of E. Napoleon Road. She was lodged at the Wood County Justice Center.

2:04 A.M.

Daniel R. Lemle, 21; and Jessica Kay Bartels, 20, both of Bowling Green, were cited for disorderly conduct/public urination within the 100 block of E. Court St.

2:48 A.M.

Corey Joeseph Jones, 23, of Bowling Green, was arrested for drug abuse/marijuana near Thurstin Avenue and Ridge Street.

2:23 P.M.

Complainant reported that an unknown person opened a Verizon account in his name online and activated five phones within the 600 block of Flanders Ave.

10:35 P.M.

Complainant reported that a vehicle hit his mailbox and damaged it within the 1200 block of Alexandria Blvd. The mirror of the car was left at the scene.

11:38 P.M.

Paige N. Dunham, 22, of Bowling Green, was cited for nuisance party within the 300 block of Ridge St.

SAT., JUNE 15

1:37 A.M.

Tabitha Fai Holowka, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for drug abuse/marijuana and drug paraphernalia within the 1000 block of Conneaut Ave.

2:10 A.M.

Brandon M. Harmon, 27, of McCutchenville, Ohio, was cited for operating a vehicle while impaired near South Main and Clough streets.

2:41 A.M.

Cory W. Osborne, 21, of Bowling Green, was cited for disorderly conduct within the 300 block of E. Merry Ave.

2:55 A.M.

Nicholas L. Seedorf, 27, of Bowling Green, was arrested for operating a vehicle while impaired within the 200 block of S. Summit St. He was lodged in the Wood County Justice Center.

9:29 A.M.

Complainant reported that sometime Friday night, the windshield of her vehicle was damaged within the 300 block of N. Prospect St. The estimated damage is $250.

SUN., JUNE 16

12:56 A.M.

A report of two unknown subjects who used a next-door neighbor’s garden paver to shatter the window of a bedroom within the 600 block of Elm St. The estimated damaged is $100.

1:06 A.M.

Yusef Hakeem Williams, 20, of Bowling Green, was cited for open container of alcohol and underage/under the influence of alcohol within the 100 block of N. Prospect St.

3:36 A.M.

Seth A. Daugherty, 28, of Bowling Green, was cited for assault within the 400 block of Lehman Ave.