Men’s Basketball lands son of former Falcon in guard Jaxon Pardon

BGSU Athletics

Thursday afternoon, Bowling Green men’s basketball and head coach Todd Simon announced the signing of Jaxon Pardon, a 6-foot-4 guard and son of former Falcon Brandon Pardon.  

Pardon, who attends Carroll High School in Fort Wayne, Indiana, has been named First Team All-Conference the past two seasons, helping the Chargers reach a Sectional Championship in 2020. 

“Jaxon is a hard-nosed competitor with plus athletic ability and shooting. He has shown excellent instincts to make the right plays,” Simon said. “His passion for being the best he can be is intriguing but also, he is passionate about BGSU. As the son of a great Falcon, we believe he will carry the winning Pardon legacy on in the Orange and Brown.” 

Pardon cited his family history with BGSU as one of the main reasons he chose to become a Falcon. 

“A lot of family history here, and I loved the campus and coaches early on in my recruiting process,” he said. 

Pardon’s father, Brandon, played at BG from 2000-2002. Brandon Pardon ranks third and sixth in program history for career assists and three-point field goal percentage, respectively.