Upcoming concerts to look out for this spring

Concertgoers+%28Shutterstock%29
Concertgoers (Shutterstock)

As springtime approaches in Northwest Ohio, artists on tour give BG students the opportunity to see them perform live.  These are five upcoming concerts to look forward to and save up for this spring.

Olivia Rodrigo

The 21-year-old pop star is on tour for her sophomore album, “GUTS”. She is stopping by Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI, for one night only on Saturday, March 23.  Ticket prices start at $341.  The venue is an hour and 17-minute drive from campus, giving the car ride just enough time to listen to both of her albums.

Bad Bunny

The reggaeton artist is in the midst of his Most Wanted Tour, stopping in Detroit, MI, on Saturday, April 6. Tickets start at $107. The drive from campus to his performance at Little Caesars Arena is an hour and 17 minutes.

21 Savage

The rapper is stopping by the area during his American Dream Tour on Tuesday, May 28, at the Pine Knob Music Theatre in Clarkston, MI. Tickets start at $40. BGSU is an hour and 51 minutes from the venue.

Fall Out Boy

The pop-punk band is playing at the Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH, on Friday, March 29. Ticket prices start at $45. The drive is an hour and 56 minutes south of BGSU.

Nicki Minaj 

The R&B rapper is currently on her Pink Friday 2 World Tour, stopping by Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI, on Saturday, April 20. The venue is an hour and 17-minute drive from BGSU.