Falcon 4: Celebrate coffee in BG

Oct. 1 marks International Coffee Day and brewers in Bowling Green are celebrating through specialty blends and more. Students and the community can find different deals on and off campus to enjoy a fresh cup and relax.
International Coffee Day is celebrated Oct. 1. (Stock)

• Grounds for Thought: As Bowling Green’s oldest specialty roaster, Grounds for Thought offers many unique varieties and blends of coffee. For International Coffee Day, they are highlighting their Colombia El Carmelo blend. The blend originates from Colombia and Grounds for Thought is the only location in North America where it is offered. For International Coffee Day, customers can receive a free cup of the Carmelo blend with any purchase.
  • Biggby Coffee: Biggby Coffee is known to offer many deals throughout the week. On Oct. 1, students and the community can get a free hot 20-ounce coffee at no cost. Upgrades are available at a small cost. Biggby offers six different brewed coffees along with over 100 different specialty beverages. Biggby Coffee is located at 215 E Wooster St. 
  • Starbucks on campus: A consistent favorite amongst BGSU students on campus, Starbucks will be offering a free medium hot or iced coffee with the purchase of $5 or more. This deal can be found at three different locations around campus including Kreischer’s Sundial Cafe. Starbucks is located in the Bowen-Thompson Student Union. 
  • Einstein Bros. Bagels: A free medium hot or iced coffee will be offered with a purchase of $5 or more at Einstein Bros. Bagels. Students are encouraged to stop by, grab breakfast and snag their free coffee on Oct. 1. This offer can be found at three different locations on campus. Einstein Bros. Bagels is located at 705 Ridge St.