BGSU men’s basketball loses second-longest tenured staff member to Missouri

Former BGSU mens basketball director of player development Nick Korta. Korta has been hired as the assistant director of operations at Missouri.
BGSU Athletics
Former BGSU men’s basketball director of player development Nick Korta. Korta has been hired as the assistant director of operations at Missouri.

Bowling Green men’s basketball director of player development Nick Korta has been hired by Missouri as the Tigers’ assistant director of operations. The announcement was made on Missouri’s X account on Monday night.

The hiring marks the loss of BG’s second-longest tenured staff member.   

Korta was set to enter his fourth season on the Orange and Brown’s staff this upcoming season. Director of player personnel Parker Settle is the longest-tenured BGSU staff member, set to enter his ninth season with the Falcons this year.  

Korta and Settle were the only two staff members to stay after the hiring of head coach Todd Simon.

Korta, who graduated from Cleveland State in 2020, was a student manager for the Vikings on the staff of current Missouri head coach Dennis Gates before coming to BG.